300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trashed unit

Hey all first off I'm alright, but my unit is trashed, hoping to get a charger for a replacement, but we'll see. My internet is also down because as of the last month I used my units internet which I can get in my house, but now I don't have a take home for now so thus no internet. I'm going to get my house internet back on so till them I may be out the loop here and there. Hopefully I'll get another unit really quick, not like we don't have them. Got plenty of brand spankin new ones sitting in the back grass lot locked up growing grass around them, LOL! Was cruising around 50mph when a car ran a stop sign and T-boned me, go figure out of all of Gods creation it was my wifes 1st cousin freakin bone head
    Ignored: Towncop, Pulicords, TacoMac, Ten08

I could say some redneck joke about how it was your wife's 1st cousin, but I'll just say I'm happy to hear you're ok.
    In Memory of A Fallen Hero

Comment

Wasn't Daisy Duke was it? LOL

Glad you're Ok, but really, it is less painful to just mile the sucker out
      "a band is blowing Dixie double four time You feel alright when you hear the music ring"

The real deal

Outshined Pujulesfan Bearcat Chitowndet Sgt Slaughter jthorpe M-11 Lt Borelli L-1Sgt CHP Nikk Smurf Presence1 IcecoldblueyesKimble LADEP ateamer ChiCity R.A.B. Jenners IrishMetal GoldBadge willowdared Monkeybomb PhilipCal pullicords Chit2001 Garbageman Narco CruiserClass Fuzz 10-42Trooper Tex4720 irishlad2nv bajakirch OnThe gurmpyirishmanNYIlliniSgtScott31 CityCopDCcgh6366 FJDave

Comment

JP, I thought about that and started NOT to inform about that, but said WTH. I knew someone would have some one horse "Union Parish" reply for it
        At my sisters house she had some food for me for lunch, then back to the house to lay around as per the doctor.

Comment

Glad to hear you're okay. I hear the Crown Vics are crash magnets. Sorry to hear about yours. If you get the Charger, let me know what you think. I'm seriously considering one for a POV.
          My posts are in no way a representation of the views of my department.

Not everyone is meant to be police.

Comment

Good to know your ok.

......Charger post pics up for me.
            sigpicMy statements do not represent my agency.

Comment

If you get the charger I'm switching agencies.
              In Memory of A Fallen Hero

Comment

Went by the shop today to see what the deal is, and before they give me a new unit they actually were attempting to repair my wrecked unit. Shop manager said they bought new doors, fenders and rocker panels, rack and pennion, front axel. The engine was actually untouched. They said when they put the new doors on it didn't mesh perfectly so they have it in the frame shop. If it's not up to par they will keep it for a pool unit, but problem I saw today was all the dadgum chargers were off the lot. Indicating they have rotated the remaining new ones bought this year into service. I would have had perfect timing to get one if they hadn't thought they could probably fix my impala. They had about 11 2009 impalas they were washing for striping, so if I get a new unit it will be an impala, which I don't mind cause I actually like them. However, my zone partners all have chargers and our new 09 chargers have the black wheels which really make them look mean. Our older Chargers have the mag wheels. When going to calls when my zone partners key up the mic you can hear that engine drowning him out, sounds sweet

I guess I'd take the impala because when the chargers go down it's always for something computer related which puts it in the shop longer. Man those bastarrds look mean though. So anyhow looks like I'll get my baby back in a few days or get a new one. That Implala has been awesome in pursuits and handles like a champ in the rain, but damit that charger is just intimidating, LOL!

Comment

hey if you need some help give me a call.....im sure we can hatch a plan to put you into a Charger...........

After all said is done we can smoke a cigar and say I love it when a plan comes together.
                  sigpicMy statements do not represent my agency.

Comment

Ouch! Glad you're okay bud, and what a coincidence, wifes 1st cousin. Lucky guy as well... LOL

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6013 users online. 339 members and 5674 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X