300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You rat basstards....

What the hell is the meaning of all these threads. I leave and yall get active in here. I guess I better stay at home from now on venturing out into the liberal self-rightous front AKA "other forums" can get you 30 days contempt of O'(bama).com jail. Someone should have told them when a Louisiana creole/coonass speaks his mind it ain't gonna be pretty.
    Ignored: Towncop, Pulicords, TacoMac, Ten08

Welcome back, you were missed by all of us
    In Memory of A Fallen Hero

Comment

Even this Northern Yankee missed ya..welcome back playboy!!
      We ride for those who died!

RIP SgtCHP!

Comment

Originally posted by JPSO Recruit View Post
        Welcome back, you were missed by all of us
        Yep.. I missed ya!

Comment

Aye aye kapitan! Welcome back!

Comment

How you doin ?
            sigpicMy statements do not represent my agency.

Comment

ahhh, yall gonna make me blush

LOL
              Eman doing great man, nothing really to complain about, I see your out of the cage.

Comment

HEY HEY NOW,I was thinkin bout you.
                http://forums.officer.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=127126,

so there ya smart arse,whatcha get vacation for??
                Sleeping Giant. They're not fat and happy anymore. They are hungry and increasingly angry. That is not a good recipe for a "Puppies and Rainbows America".

Comment

Originally posted by creolecop View Post
                  ahhh, yall gonna make me blush

LOL
                  Eman doing great man, nothing really to complain about, I see your out of the cage.
                  Yeah im out....only way im going to be able to finish school. Its weird you know, I miss the people I had worked with. Im still on the same days off with my old team so at least we can still hang out.

Comment

Man thats it I'm officially blushing like a daamn school girl.

BTW Mav, the reason given was typing around the sensors. You know what everyone does all the time. Some of the I'm rightous and holy'er than all, cop of the year continued to cry like toddlers cause I hurt their feelings. BTW, it was only like two but they cried very loud, LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by eman2k5 View Post
                      Yeah im out....only way im going to be able to finish school. Its weird you know, I miss the people I had worked with. Im still on the same days off with my old team so at least we can still hang out.
                      How you liking the patrol division?

Comment

OK,roll call here ,the sarg needs to talk to a coupla you:

1) creole,it is a race thing-go get em booger
                        2)JPSO-e-man isnt in patrol yet,but in work release,still baby sittin just fewer babys at a time.--also--every time I read the news about a 3rd dist.dep. getting in trouble I wonder if it is you,since that seems to be getting to be a daily occurence (latest the 20f/98)we just might need you to start a thread where you check in each day and say "not me"
                        .3)e-man,why didn't you call back Sunday??also I thought being with work release you were Mon-Fri,if our days off are still the same we will need to get together.
                        Sleeping Giant. They're not fat and happy anymore. They are hungry and increasingly angry. That is not a good recipe for a "Puppies and Rainbows America".

Comment

Originally posted by mavriktu View Post
                          2)JPSO-e-man isnt in patrol yet,but in work release,still baby sittin just fewer babys at a time.--also--every time I read the news about a 3rd dist.dep. getting in trouble I wonder if it is you,since that seems to be getting to be a daily occurence (latest the 20f/98)we just might need you to start a thread where you check in each day and say "not me"
                          I thought he got cut loose from the jail, my bad . He's spent long enough in the jail, it's been over a year which for us = the road.

Yeah I know, it's getting so ridiculous the sheriff sent an email around reminding us not to be jackasses. I was almost tempted to reply asking him if we could start driving our units to bars and titty clubs for "special operations", but then I remembered I was "at will" employee and that I could be fired for not simply saying hello to the sheriff That idiot deputy with the 20i/98 and stupid correction officer, both terminated for their foolish antics. Good riddance, won't be missed. How are things up there Sarge?

Comment

How are things up there Sarge?

Had my first "onstar" expierience:Covington asked for assistance along with onstar on a 67A,gave location,I turn corner(6 blocks from location),and HOLY SHIAT,::4 of them stripping the hell outa the lil bugger(06 Tahoe),Have to turn around (small side street) and lose 2jump out at gunpoint and get 2/secure same,take deep breath(I dont care if I am shot through the heart,I REFUSE to get excited on the air) advise Central and get back up rolling.Eventually (long story short) ,I allow 10-15 to call his brother ,who feels bad for getting bubba in trouble and returns to take the blame,with #4 as the driver(place head slap duhhhhhh smilie here),4 in custody,14:69.whew

Other 2 were boring

I would like to elaborate here on something I posted above,radio traffic,I am not macho,the reason I refuse to get excited is it causes chaosExample: when I was with Kenner we shared radio with J.P. 1st dist. there was a guy that worked beat 8,yeah you gettin the picture,he had a VERY excitable voice and would come on the air 108,everybody would pucker up and head east at breakneck speed ,till we heard "clear for 10-40?(lunch)We finally got him transferred to beat 2 (oh yeah??!! well run it over!),but I swore from that time not to get excited,do I slip from time to time? Yuppers,but at least try.

Lesson over.

Comment

Originally posted by mavriktu View Post
                              OK,roll call here ,the sarg needs to talk to a coupla you:

1) creole,it is a race thing-go get em booger
                              .3)e-man,why didn't you call back Sunday??also I thought being with work release you were Mon-Fri,if our days off are still the same we will need to get together.

You said you would be back early sunday...I just figure you might be tired from all the winning.....Dont worry I will call today later on....
                              Originally posted by JPSO Recruit View Post
                              I thought he got cut loose from the jail, my bad . He's spent long enough in the jail, it's been over a year which for us = the road.

Yeah I know, it's getting so ridiculous the sheriff sent an email around reminding us not to be jackasses. I was almost tempted to reply asking him if we could start driving our units to bars and titty clubs for "special operations", but then I remembered I was "at will" employee and that I could be fired for not simply saying hello to the sheriff That idiot deputy with the 20i/98 and stupid correction officer, both terminated for their foolish antics. Good riddance, won't be missed. How are things up there Sarge?
                              That jail....its real hard for me going to work release. I kept trying to wear my duty rig and kept being told (without the words) dont do that( ). I keep saying look these guys still get out and screw up out there. All it takes is one person and bang 108 with NO radio, NO tools, Backup..nope(if the other 26 is on the road)...nothing..... I keep a knife in my pocket and when on the desk I have a phone ( that doesnt get a signal in the entire site) that we carry around. We have 1 portable but, its a POS. I wish our radio guys would assign us take home radios. At least if I needed it I would have it when I might need it. Other then that its not bad....

Im sure we should have like 12 extra radios for us to be assigned.
                              Last edited by eman2k5; 09-09-2009, 04:25 PM.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3263 users online. 128 members and 3135 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X