300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Baton Rouge PD?

I know that you guys are a little tied up right now in the wake of Gustav, but when you get a chance could you give me the skinny on Baton Rouge PD? I've talked to the recruiter but I wanted to hear from some guys working the road. Everything sounds good from the outside and I'll be taking the test when it's listed. Also, any insight on lateral info/process would also be appreciated. Stay safe....

You have to sign up to take the civil service test, which they usually have them every week in BR. Now the best thing to do is call a recruiter, but to lateral over, you have to be POST cert. in Louisiana already. I have rearely seen them take anyone from another state, but it's worth a shot. Also look at E. BR Sheriff.
    "An excuse is worse and more terrible than a lie, for an excuse is a lie guarded."

Comment

BRPD does take some later transfers from other states...MS would be one...however there is a P.O.S.T acadmey which is 6-8 weeks and if your from outside of Louisiana you have to stay a little extra for extra Law classes to make Louisiana expect your post from elsewhere.

I shot you a extremely long PM and answered as many questions as I could for you.

We are really swamped right now with the hurricane we aren't getting any days off..(should change soon). If you have any questions just ask.

O I work BRPD (3rd District) however i've worked all the districts if you have any questions about the districts.
      sigpic"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and consciencious stupidity.

Comment

Thanks for the PM and response. I'm sure I'll be calling upon you again in the future......

Comment

any time......
          sigpic"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and consciencious stupidity.

Comment

did ya get in?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5853 users online. 323 members and 5530 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X