300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Somerset PD

Okay, i have to ask this. I went down to Somerset PD to test with them to be a Police Officer. Every place I went to down there was very nice and had some of the nicest people. Then I get to Somerset and I am looked at like I have lobsters crawling out of my ears. Even the cops were less then friendly which made me basically go there and hang out for 2 days without testing. I am just wondering what the deal is with the Somerset area? They don't like Minnesota people or what? Just a question... that's it.
    "...and that was the second time I had crabs."
    "Stinks like sex in here."

Did you get the job?

Comment

I didn't even test. i went down there and hung out on Lake Cumberland for two days. i didn't bother testing because I thought if that is how I am going to be treated by everyone including people I am going to be working with, it wasn't worth my time. But, i loved the city itself. It was really nice. Just the people down there acted like they had no time for me and that manners had just been thrown out the window. i would have loved to had been a Somerset Police Officer, but the experience as a whole left a lot to be desired.
      "...and that was the second time I had crabs."
      "Stinks like sex in here."

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5725 users online. 332 members and 5393 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X