300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KSP Commercial Vehicle Enforcement

Any idea when KSP might start accepting applications from CVE Officers?

I haven't heard any rumors. Have you had the time to pilfer through the KSP website? They might have some indication on there.

Comment

Any idea what the salary is for a KVE officer?

Comment

any info please?

Comment

Bullet,

No word on when KVE will be accepting a new class, but I would continually check their website. You can reach it by going to kentuckystatepolice.org, on the left of the page, hover your mouse over "Career Opportunities", and then click on "CVE Officer". At the top in big red bold letters it will say something like "Now Accepting Applications", if they're hiring. Here you'll find the qualifications, salary and benefits information, and contact information to the KSP recruitment office in Frankfort. Give them call and let them know you're interested.

Also, in case you don't know, KVE and CVE are the same thing. They're used as synonyms.
          KVE = Kentucky Vehicle Enforcement
          CVE = Commercial Vehicle Enforcement

It's a branch of the State Police itself, and is a de facto highway patrol.

I know a couple of guys within the KVE. All great guys. Best of luck!

Comment

Met one of the KVE guys a few weeks. Really great guy. KSP, from all outside indication, is a first class organization.
            "It is not how these officers died that makes them heroes -- It is how they lived." - Vivian A. Eney

Comment

They are now accepting applications for anyone still interested.

Comment

Originally posted by rsykes View Post
                Bullet,

No word on when KVE will be accepting a new class, but I would continually check their website. You can reach it by going to kentuckystatepolice.org, on the left of the page, hover your mouse over "Career Opportunities", and then click on "CVE Officer". At the top in big red bold letters it will say something like "Now Accepting Applications", if they're hiring. Here you'll find the qualifications, salary and benefits information, and contact information to the KSP recruitment office in Frankfort. Give them call and let them know you're interested.

Also, in case you don't know, KVE and CVE are the same thing. They're used as synonyms.
                KVE = Kentucky Vehicle Enforcement
                CVE = Commercial Vehicle Enforcement

It's a branch of the State Police itself, and is a de facto highway patrol.

I know a couple of guys within the KVE. All great guys. Best of luck!

Acronym

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10224 users online. 361 members and 9863 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X