X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fish & Wildlife Hiring

Go to
    https://sjobs.brassring.com/1033/ASP...01&siteid=5031
    and search for CONSERVATION OFFICER RECRUIT for the next 20 days.
    We are hiring for the following counties -

Rowan
    Clinton
    Muhlenberg
    Lyon
    Logan
    Butler
    Bullitt
    Marion
    Grant
    Pike

Personnel is showing the ending date for taking applications to be 11-12-09 so that "Twenty days" may be incorrect.

If you have any questions concerning these positions, please call the telephone number at the bottom of this web page -

http://fw.ky.gov/lecareers.asp
    Last edited by KDFWR19; 11-04-2009, 09:50 AM. Reason: To give information phone number

Comment

if it weren't for being in BFE counties, i'd do it myself. considering i'm a state employee with the DOC i should, but desire to move to none of those places lol.

EDIT: I may apply for Bullitt co.

Comment

thanks for the heads up btw, i looked earlier in the week but didn't see this up there. good lookin out.

Comment

Originally posted by mustanginky View Post
          if it weren't for being in BFE counties, i'd do it myself. considering i'm a state employee with the DOC i should, but desire to move to none of those places lol.

EDIT: I may apply for Bullitt co.
          Did you try out earlier this year when there was an opening for Oldham Co.?
          Last edited by Disco_Stu; 11-03-2009, 03:46 PM. Reason: mistake

Comment

No, Stu I didn't know they had an opening for Oldham or didn't see it.

I recognize you from LM i believe?

Comment

So anybody put in for any of these positions?

Comment

i put in for the bullitt county opening. haven't heard anything about a test date or anything like that. holiday week and all frankfort will be dragging lol.

Comment

I applied for Lyon County. I sent an email asking about study material for the written. I was told as soon as personnel sent over the list of qualified applicants an email would go out with info on what to study.

Comment

just got my email for test dates today

Comment

I received my email today also. Can only take the test once, that's changed since the last test.

Comment

yes and they upped the score to an 80% from 70% last time.

Comment

i'm sure i'll be fine on the written. i would imagine it's a general LEO test? every test i've taken i've scored in the top two or three (not bragging).

Comment

I'm not to worried about the written. This is an entry level exam, they can't expect you to know a whole lot about being a Conservation Officer. I'm going to read the material that was suggested in the email.

Comment

anyone have an idea what the physical testing will be like?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5335 users online. 307 members and 5028 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X