300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lexington PD

Has anyone heard anything about when the Lexington PD might be testing again?
    ~~Be Blessed~~

ThreeJ

The last class started 8-31-09; there has not been any discussion of starting another class, so testing is unknown. You can send in your position interest form at any time, however.
    My posts are sometimes educated, sometimes informed, and sometimes blowing smoke...but they are mine and mine alone and do not reflect on anyone else (especially my employer).

Comment

Just make sure you have a Position interest form on file. It doesn't look like any classes will start anytime soon, however there wanting to go ahead and start testing in the near future to establish a new Hiring list.

Comment

January

Rumor has it that the next class will be seating in July of next year, 20 recruits. Testing to begin in January time frame.

Comment

very nice department. if they hadn't stopped our class from going on when i was in i would have been there now for about 2 years.

i have a friend down there who keeps up with the academy classes pretty good and he said they'd be hiring sometime in mid 2010 if i'm not mistaken.

Comment

Considering the city just announced a potential $10 million deficit for this fiscal year, I would imagine any hiring plans just evaporated.
            My posts are sometimes educated, sometimes informed, and sometimes blowing smoke...but they are mine and mine alone and do not reflect on anyone else (especially my employer).

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2969 users online. 148 members and 2821 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X