300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Louisville Crime prevention course October

Are there any KY Officers that plan on attending this 2 week course in Lousiville mid october? I may be going and I was looking to see who else is and maybe hook up while there to study/hang out in the area. Any Louisville area Cops on here give me the low down on what to do in the evenings? Probably staying at the "gault House" so something within walking distance pref. Thanks!
    DISCLAIMER: All opinions are mine, they do not reflect the opinions or position of my employing agency nor do they reflect any position of my agency.

That hotel is in walking distance to many things. 4th Street Live is a great place to hang out. You can also get to the Louisville Slugger plant from there too. There are many places to eat and hang out on 4th street.

Comment

The galt house is right off main street, which is up and down bars if your into that. Also has the slugger museum, the science center, the frazier arms museum. There are a couple Restaurants on main, and a white castle a couple blocks up on market st. I would suggest 4th Street live if you like clubs.
      "Its not what you know, its what you can prove."-Training Day

"Game on, bitches. Whoop whoop, flash the lights, pull it over."

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4650 users online. 307 members and 4343 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X