300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Curfew Questions

I need a little help from you guys and gals out there...Our city council is looking into setting up a curfew ordinance and need some input from some place here in Kansas that have any such ordinances. How are they worded, enforced and how effective (or ineffective) have they been? Anyone who can fax me a copy of there ordinance would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks and stay safe out there...
    "It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who have died. Rather, we should thank God such men lived." ~ General George Patton

"It is from numberless diverse acts of courage and belief that human history is thus shaped. Each time a man stands up for an ideal, or acts to improve the lot of others, or strikes out against injustice, he sends forth a tiny ripple of hope." ~ Robert Kennedy

Curfew?! Come on now... :P

Our curfew here is 11:00 PM (I think?). It really isn't enforced unless you're caught screwing around or being loud and what not. I will see if I can get you a copy of the ordinance and get back with ya.
    You can pick your friends...
    You can pick your nose...

But you can't pick your friend's nose!

Comment

I appreciate it. Thanks.
      "It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who have died. Rather, we should thank God such men lived." ~ General George Patton

"It is from numberless diverse acts of courage and belief that human history is thus shaped. Each time a man stands up for an ideal, or acts to improve the lot of others, or strikes out against injustice, he sends forth a tiny ripple of hope." ~ Robert Kennedy

Comment

I don't know how the ordinance reads, but I believe Merriam KS has a curfew.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4683 users online. 304 members and 4379 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X