300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Krpa

anyone on here attending the Kansas Regional Police Academy (at JCCC) in June? just wondering.

Just to clarify, it's the JCRPA (Johnson County Regional Police Academy) at JCCC, so nobody's confused. When I read the title, I thought it stood for something like, "Kansas Retired Police Association".

I am alumni there. Are you attending?

Comment

right on

you are right NBW, disregard the KRPA. i am attending that academy this summer. what year did you graduate? what agency are you with?

Comment

I am not a graduate, but I am familiar with the place as well as numerous graduates. Which agency are you with?

Comment

Buckfan

it is not allowing me to send you a private message, stand by

Comment

Originally posted by JBever58 View Post
            you are right NBW, disregard the KRPA. i am attending that academy this summer. what year did you graduate? what agency are you with?
            Ignore him....he's just a grumpy (sometimes friendly.....as he's been nice lately to a family of birds setting up shop on his backyard fence... ) KS Trooper that will be bothering you soon enough out where you will be working the road once you get done with your academy.......

Comment

Yeah, that was my first academy back in 2002 for a city agency. I've since attended the Highway Patrol academy (180 degree difference, for the record). I just might sign up to jack with you during scenario week! I play a pretty good crazy "ain't goin' back to prison" bastard!

Comment

Class 82 here.

Comment

I hope you do play a "crazy", it should be a good time.

Comment

Hmmm.....

Maybe I'll sign on to be a role player for his last week in, "Cop Town". JBeaver, I'm guessing you'll graduate around the end of September, or early October?

Comment

Class #68. Not Class OF 68.

Comment

should be around the end of September

Comment

I hope you do play a "crazy", it should be a good time.
                          Just look for the bald crazy guy.....and you will find him....

Besides....you should be use to nutty folks....especially since you work CC.....

Comment

anyone on here attending the Kansas Regional Police Academy (at JCCC) in June? just wondering.
                            So JBever, how are the first couple of weeks going for you? Lets have an update.

Comment

Everything is going pretty good so far. I was sprayed in the face on Friday, so that was a lot of fun. I am just trying to learn as much as possible.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5125 users online. 293 members and 4832 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X