Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your Opinion

Haven't talked to many officers in my area but I want to know;
    What do you think about the concealed carry law in the senate now? I have always thought Kansas should have a law allowing it, but now that it seems to be getting more support, I'm not sure how I feel about the possibility people I deal with may be carrying guns.
    Last edited by pbcromans; 03-16-2006, 10:22 PM. Reason: typos
    The 2&10 Rule It's always "I've had two beers, and ten guys jumped me...I swear to God officer"

could be

It could be a good idea, as long as they don't just let anyone carry concealed. In Texas in order to giet your concealed carry liscense you have to attend a school. I think that they should have to qualify periodically just like we do. I dont know if you know or not but Kansas is an open carry state right now.
    I wont be wronged, I wont be insulted, and I wont be laid a hand on...

Comment

They need to be required to demonstrate proficiency as often as we do.
      “People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do harm on their behalf.”

-George Orwell

Comment

The CCW law was veto'ed today by the Gov., but as soon as tomarrow, they House & Senate are going to try to over ride the veto. They need something like a 3/4 vote on yes to over ride the veto.
        Guns dont kill people, stupied people kill people!

Comment

It passed, I am in favor of it. The criminal element carried before, so that part does not matter. I have been rescued more than once by civilians. Two local painters chased down the guy that shot me with lead pipes. How's that for bold? Glen
          My handgun preference? Give me one that works!

Comment

Originally posted by pbcromans
            Haven't talked to many officers in my area but I want to know;
            What do you think about the concealed carry law in the senate now? I have always thought Kansas should have a law allowing it, but now that it seems to be getting more support, I'm not sure how I feel about the possibility people I deal with may be carrying guns.
            It is law and I am glad!
            BTW, as this is Kansas, I always treated each stop as if each and every person in the car was armed to the teeth anyway.
            My .02

Comment

I support it. But I can't tell if other ones in my department do. Never talk politics in the office. :P

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10690 users online. 414 members and 10276 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Working...
              X