300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Kansas member

Hello to any of you from KS. Recently joined the forums and wanted to say hi.
    The 2&10 Rule It's always "I've had two beers, and ten guys jumped me...I swear to God officer"

Hello from Lawrence
    "I am Death, and I hereby declare you to be living impaired!"

Comment

Hello from a former SE Kansas officer!

Comment

Where at in SE ks? And hello Lawrence!
        The 2&10 Rule It's always "I've had two beers, and ten guys jumped me...I swear to God officer"

Comment

Iola PD in Allen County. Went to academy with deputy from Greenwood County, think his first name was Chris.

Comment

NE Kansas in the house!
            National Association to Protect Children

Comment

where at in NE Kansas??? KC area??

Comment

Originally posted by pbcromans
                Where at in SE ks? And hello Lawrence!
                pbcromans...Do you happen to know where Berryton,Ks is? I may have a new best friend out there and I can't seem to track him down short of taking a trip to the midwest and dragging out the bloodhounds. It shouldn't be this hard to find someone,especiall a lawdog hound.
                Normal People Worry Me..but YOU seem ok!

Comment

VTfuzz, Sorry been busy but Chris is still with the depatment. I know some people in Iola, used to work for the Woodson County SO for several years.

Barbara6317, I've heard of Berryon but I'm not sure where it is exactly. Sure I can find it though, who you looking for.

Comment

pbcromans...appreciate the feedback. I found him today and everything's cool!!!!!!! Thanks!!

Comment

constableike..if you see this page,you'll know who you are corresponding with (more or less) in this forum..The chat room is pretty interesting at times,too...

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6335 users online. 365 members and 5970 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X