300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kansas

any kansas leos out there? want to get conversation going.
    your worst day is my everyday.

I'm a Kansan, but not an LEO. Right now I'm doing safety/security work for the KU Public Safety Office until I finish getting my BA, and after that I'm looking forward to getting into law enforcement. I was hoping to work in a larger dept (i.e. Wichita), but I'm not picky.

My dad was also an LEO in a small western-Kansas town (2200 people) for 20+ years. Most all of the adults that I had regular contact with growing up were police, deputies, or KHP.

Anyway, good to meet you.
    "I am Death, and I hereby declare you to be living impaired!"

Comment

hey what u all think about kck pd they are begging for me to finsh out the app but don't know if i want to work there
      Wish I could get drunk after two beers

Comment

KCK is all right, but definately doesn't compare to KCMO. I'm not LEO, but I've heard that some people prefer other places in the metro like Overland Park or Olathe. I haven't heard anything bad about it, though. An in is an in
        "I am Death, and I hereby declare you to be living impaired!"

Comment

KCK has changed dramatically over the last 10 or so years. They are paying well and the city is finally on the right path. Both the people I know who work there love it and say it's a fun place to work.

Comment

I looked at kck's web page there training and what not look good thanks for all the advise i live in missouri but hell we all live in the same city here lol. i am planning on going to the 470 academy in jan here in missouri but will put app in for kck too may not be my first choice to work but what the hell right
            Wish I could get drunk after two beers

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4958 users online. 318 members and 4640 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X