300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kansas State Highway Patrol-Recruit Trooper Class #56

Greetings to one and all. I am posting for the next hiring class #56 and who is applying. I will be applying and currently live in Minnesota. Is there anyone else that is applying that lives out of the state of Kansas?

Also is there anyone here know if there is a out of state process? If there is who would I contact? Are the steps in the process fairly easy? Where there any unforeseen bumps in the road for anyone that they can share to make the process for others easier? Do out of state applicants have to fill out the tax clearance letter?

Good luck to all
    Last edited by squeakeer; 11-30-2015, 06:35 AM.

My college roommate applied to come work with us. I believe they streamlined the process a bit for him so he could knock out more steps on a single trip. While they are somewhat flexible, they don't have a formal "in-state" and "out-of-state" process for applicants to my knowledge. In my case, I was overseas when my first PT test was done along with the written test. They were wiling to move both for me, and so i took the test the day after I flew back from London.

Comment

We just did background investigator school yesterday. The captain pointed out there is a slight difference as I believe they polygraph the out of state applicants right after the interview whereas the in state applicants get the interview if they pass the polygraph.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Lassiter your PM is full.

Comment

Sorry. Cleared some items out.

Comment

Kansas State Highway Patrol-Recruit Trooper Class #56

Full disclosure folks. I just got another offer with an agency in Missouri, so I'm leaving the KHP. It's a great agency. But my desire to become a full time investigator or detective has forced me to look at other agencies, and if I'm looking at moving, it might as well be close to the wife's family. I just got the final offer call and am waiting for a class date. And when the Kansas Bureau of Investigations special agent recruiter tells you where you're going is better than the KBI, it makes you feel better about your decision.

I don't regret joining KHP. Fantastic agency, and I'm forever a better copper because of it. Good luck to all, and may you have a great career. Feel free to PM me for questions.
            Last edited by Lassiter 45; 04-05-2016, 07:28 PM.

Comment

Contact recruiting. They can help. Talk to Trooper Beard. It's on the website.

[email protected]

Comment

Is there anyone still in the hiring process for class 56? Received my conditional last week. I know they are trying to have a big class this year, so surely there's someone that is still in the process.

Comment

The colonel wanted to hire an extra 75 or so troopers for the next couple years. And he said an argument could be made for an extra 175.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5129 users online. 316 members and 4813 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X