Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Merriam Ks

Anyone have any info on this dept?

Fairly small, but fairly busy. I've known a couple people that worked there. I would say it's about like any other JOCO agency in the northeast corner of the county.

Comment

saw one of their guysyesterday....theyre hiring now....down 4. good dept
      "I don't go on "I'maworthlesscumdumpster.com" and post negative **** about cum dumpsters."
      The Tick

"Are you referring to the secret headquarters of a fictional crime fighter or penal complex slang for a-$$hole, anus or rectum?"
      sanitizer

"and we all know you are a poser and a p*ssy.... "
      Bearcat357 to Dinner Portion/buck8/long relief

Comment

Originally posted by NBW791 View Post
        Fairly small, but fairly busy. I've known a couple people that worked there. I would say it's about like any other JOCO agency in the northeast corner of the county.
        They are the biggest of the NE agencies by a hair and probably the busiest. As for specific info, what do you want to know? I know plenty of people who work there.

Comment

I was just curious about call volume, types of calls, equipment etc.. Like mentioned above I am sure they are similar to Prairie Village or Olathe.

Comment

calls run the gamut...a little bit of everything. they border wy co/kcks to the north so they get a lot of crap crossing that border. they assist other other agencies on large calls and vice versa. good group of cops!
            if i recall correctly, they buy all your equipment for you and i know the cinemark provides great off duty, as im sure the ikea store most likely does too.
            fill out an app
            "I don't go on "I'maworthlesscumdumpster.com" and post negative **** about cum dumpsters."
            The Tick

"Are you referring to the secret headquarters of a fictional crime fighter or penal complex slang for a-$$hole, anus or rectum?"
            sanitizer

"and we all know you are a poser and a p*ssy.... "
            Bearcat357 to Dinner Portion/buck8/long relief

Comment

http://fox4kc.com/2014/11/26/merriam...s-accountable/

Comment

Looks like they are hiring. Putting an app in.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6618 users online. 362 members and 6256 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X