• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Olathe PD hiring (closes 04/04/11)

http://agency.governmentjobs.com/ola...m?JobID=305160

Maybe a better link...

http://agency.governmentjobs.com/olathe/default.cfm

I saw they were hiring again. Not applying again.
    What is Perseverance?
    -Perseverance is commitment, hard work, patience, endurance.
    -Perseverance is being able to bear difficulties calmly and without complaint.
    -PERSEVERANCE IS TRYING AGAIN AND AGAIN.

BOP - BPA - ICE

Comment

Can't get hired if you don't try though, right? Might be worth a giving a whirl....when I was trying to break into the business, I was in the paper every day and applied everywhere around, even places that said they required POST certification, just in case they wanted to make an exception for me.

Comment

^^^^^ that....I had apps in from Smithville to Peculiar to Olathe.....my current agency took me 2 times. Dont give up...get in ANYWHERE to get your "feet wet" and gain experience, then, if that agency isnt for you, apply elsewhere with the experience.
        "I don't go on "I'maworthlesscumdumpster.com" and post negative **** about cum dumpsters."
        The Tick

"Are you referring to the secret headquarters of a fictional crime fighter or penal complex slang for a-$$hole, anus or rectum?"
        sanitizer

"and we all know you are a poser and a p*ssy.... "
        Bearcat357 to Dinner Portion/buck8/long relief

Comment

I'm staying with the feds, not applying for locals anymore.
          What is Perseverance?

BOP - BPA - ICE

Comment

What's BPA that you've applied for? I was thinking Bureau of Prisons, but I thought that was abbreviated BOP or something.

Comment

Originally posted by NBW791 View Post
              What's BPA that you've applied for? I was thinking Bureau of Prisons, but I thought that was abbreviated BOP or something.
              Border Patrol Agent. I already work for the BOP.
              What is Perseverance?

BOP - BPA - ICE

Comment

Originally posted by crass cop View Post
                Smithville
                Fun town....I know the Chief and he lets them play....

Very, very active town for a LEO.....those guys are always getting into it..... If I had to come back to MO....I'd work there in a hearbeat..... Same with a couple of other small towns that have huge support from the town and actually pay decent wages and give them decent equipment.....

Comment

yeah, i bet the lake people in the summer get a little crazay
                  "I don't go on "I'maworthlesscumdumpster.com" and post negative **** about cum dumpsters."
                  The Tick

"Are you referring to the secret headquarters of a fictional crime fighter or penal complex slang for a-$$hole, anus or rectum?"
                  sanitizer

"and we all know you are a poser and a p*ssy.... "
                  Bearcat357 to Dinner Portion/buck8/long relief

Comment

Originally posted by crass cop View Post
                    yeah, i bet the lake people in the summer get a little crazay
                    It gets crazy up there.... even without lake traffic...... They seem to draw every knucklehead in the world to the QuikTrip up there.....and the surrounding area.....

They (SPD) doesn't have the lake.....they have Clay County Park Rangers there. Fully sworn LEOs that work for Clay County. SPD gets called out there though because those guys seem to always need back-up when there is a fight and they show up to break it up... and everyone turns on the Poo-Leece....

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4969 users online. 167 members and 4802 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X