300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sons Of Silence....topeka

A couple weeks ago, some very stupid Hispanic gang members tagged up a SOS clubhouse and vandalized their bikes. The clu, in true form, advised LEOs they would "handle it" on their own.

LEOs expect to see patches coming up from OK to assist in "handling it"

SO BE AWARE....
    "I don't go on "I'maworthlesscumdumpster.com" and post negative **** about cum dumpsters."
    The Tick

"Are you referring to the secret headquarters of a fictional crime fighter or penal complex slang for a-$$hole, anus or rectum?"
    sanitizer

"and we all know you are a poser and a p*ssy.... "
    Bearcat357 to Dinner Portion/buck8/long relief

not "clu"...."club"...damn spelling!
    "I don't go on "I'maworthlesscumdumpster.com" and post negative **** about cum dumpsters."
    The Tick

"Are you referring to the secret headquarters of a fictional crime fighter or penal complex slang for a-$$hole, anus or rectum?"
    sanitizer

Comment

sons of anarcy sounding stuff right there. these biker gangs are nothing to mess with.

Comment

Sons of Silence are mostly based in Colorado, I would think you would see most of em coming from the west on I-70. But thanks for the warning, you said that they vandalized a clubhouse in Topeka??

Comment

Topeka is already bad enough without that BS coming to town....glad I dont live there anymore
          'Evil always wins when Good does nothing'-Anonymous

Comment

countie...yes, they tagged up a SOS clubhouse AND their bike...oooooooooppps!!
            This came from a huy Iknow that works Topeka gangs So, most likely the Hispanic gang population will be drastically decreased soon!
            The Tick

sanitizer

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5378 users online. 281 members and 5097 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X