300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Franklin County Sheriff

Anyone know anything about Franklin County SO? I saw that they are hiring Deputies at $15.62/hour with a take home car.
    "We work for God."

PM inbound...
    "...I'm gonna' ride that one-legged pony to baloney town..."

"I just assume most people are half-retarded, and it's my job to remind 'em."

Comment

Did anyone else take the test on saturday. What did you think about the last three questions?

Comment

I ended up not going to take the test. Maybe I should have, but I had other stuff going on that day. How was it?
        "We work for God."

Comment

Where is this at?

Comment

Franklin County, KS. It is just south of the KC metro area. I-35 runs right through the middle of the county and from what I hear they pull alot of dope off of there.
            "We work for God."

Comment

The test wasn't very hard. Mostly finding the mispelled word. Like the word BLU or Maijuna. a few math questions. Only about 15 or so people were there. I can say the sheriff does have a sense of humor, the last three questions were riddles.

Comment

LOL! Riddles......that's a new one for an entry exam! Well, good luck with that, hope things pan out for ya. I was rootin for ya on the other thing! ;-)
                "We work for God."

Comment

Yeh, things didn't turn out as I had hoped but I surprised alot of people by doing it. Thanks for your support though. But as for the guy who came out on top I wouldn't want to be in his shoes right now.

Comment

PPD101, why do you say "But as for the guy who came out on top I wouldn't want to be in his shoes right now?" I work for Franklin County and I am confused about that comment. And I would say to anyone that is looking to move to another department and is the type of officer that is very proactive, enjoys stopping vehicles and finding dope to apply when an opening comes available. Our sheriff allows us to be as proactive as possible and arrest as many people as we can. I am currently assigned to the canine/highway criminal interdiction unit and love it. We do pull alot of dope and money off the interstate long with the local dopers.
                    Last edited by cbentley911; 01-08-2009, 02:21 PM.

Comment

cbentley, I was refering to crawco10 comment about him supporting me in another matter. It had nothing to do with Franklin Co. I also think the So is a good place to work. Sorry for any misunderstandings.

Comment

ppd101, My bad!! Im sorry for the misunderstanding. Looks like I kinda jumped the gun on this one.

Comment

Originally posted by cbentley911 View Post
                          ppd101, My bad!! Im sorry for the misunderstanding. Looks like I kinda jumped the gun on this one.
                          Don't worry, it happens to the best of us. When do you think you guys will be hiring again? As I understood, I almost made it through the last time.

Comment

We just tested about 20 today. We just went down one and the admin are quick to fill it.

Comment

I grew up in Ottawa, and am a personal aquaintance of the Sheriff. He's a great guy, although I've never worked for him. His class is what got me started in LE.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6282 users online. 325 members and 5957 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X