300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My first glimpse at the ILEA...

Just got back from the ILEA for the POST and MMPI testing a little while ago....I's slated for the 2nd class in sept.....reality kind of hit me when i saw the cadets going from class to class and what not... I passed the POST and and won't find out the results for the MMPI for about a couple weeks...unless i'm a freakin physco, I see no problem with that! I took one a rear and half ago and passed.

How did ya'll answer "would you like to fix a door latch" lol

Originally posted by CCB2002
    Are you excited? I bet feels good to reach the start of your dreams and goals.

I'm excited and scared at the same time....it's been a long time since i've been in school!

Comment

I remember my first visit to ILEA... lots of good times! Penny is making things less... fun, and interesting though... It's supposed to be an experience, your supposed to be tested pretty hard, learn how well you perform under stress, and learn ways to deal with the stress... she's getting rid of so much of that..
      Fight until hell freezes over, then fight on ICE!

Comment

Get ready for a lot of classroom work. If you are good at the lecture and test method, you'll do fine. The best advice I can give is keep your eyes and ears open and your mouth shut. Remember, the squeaky wheel gets the grease.

Don't do stupid things which will draw attention to yourself.

Covman

Comment

Covman, exactly... remember, your job while at the academy is to pass the academy...

Remember though, all the instructors want you to pass, they will help you in anyway to pass. Make sure you talk to them.
          Fight until hell freezes over, then fight on ICE!

Comment

Originally posted by CCB2002
            Its coming up for you man!! Have you taken your PAT's to get in...?

I imagine the run and what not will be around early to mid august..I scored a 96 on the post and mmpi came back only mild physco lol..everything is done except for the run to get in...I run everyday so i don't forsee that as a problem.

I just can't wait to get it overwith!!

Comment

received my packet in the mail...the pt test is Aug 20th!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6019 users online. 356 members and 5663 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X