Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Winter Academy

Hey all,

I'm going through the ILEA Winter Academy early Jan thru April, was curious if anyone could give me insight on gear I should bring other than what's provided. I have a set of cold gear base layer, decent gloves & boots, but I'm more concerned with the outdoor PT / running. Are balaclava / ski mask allowed? I've ran outside in somewhat cold weather but nothing single digits or these wind chills we get here. I have my running shoes and decent wool socks but nothing to bulky.

Any feedback would be helpful, although I don't have a lot of $$ to go out buying several pairs of high end thermals, gear, etc.

Thanks

The academy and/or your agency SHOULD provide every thing you NEED.

The items you noted that you already have should be sufficient unless you want more ...............
    Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

If you get into the academy and find you need other things, people can bring you what you need or you can go to the PX and see if they have it. We wore a completely different uniform than they wear now and I went to the spring academy. It was cold for us a few days, but a stocking cap and sweats were enough to stay warm once we got moving.

Covman

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6305 users online. 337 members and 5968 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X