300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Smith & Wesson 1911 for sale

Hey guys, I'm trying to sell my S&W 1911 with crimson trace laser sights. it's BRAND NEW, I still have the box, and all paperwork for it. it's a great gun, I've NEVER fired it! It comes with 3 mags. I bought it from OMB for 892.34, unfortunately I'm more in need of money then I am of another gun, so I need to sell it, I would sell it for 850 if anybody is interested. I've seen people selling them for upwards of 1200 but I don't have time to leave it for sale that long, and I would prefer to sell it to someone in LE.

Give me a shout if you're interested, I can send pics, and answer any questions you might have

Thanks!
    Fight until hell freezes over, then fight on ICE!

Or does anybody know a decent place to sell guns?

Thanks

Comment

Try posting this in the trading post section, that might help. If i hadn't just graduated and actually had a decent job i'd buy it from you. Sorry

Comment

Originally posted by TPD506 View Post
        Or does anybody know a decent place to sell guns?

Thanks
        Give Ernie at Cedar VAlley Outfitters a call
        Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

sold them... ernie shorted me by 150.00 for what I got selling them to other seller at the gun show on Saturday!

Comment

Originally posted by TPD506 View Post
            sold them... ernie shorted me by 150.00 for what I got selling them to other seller at the gun show on Saturday!
            Ernie gave you wholesale prices.

I forgot about the Gun Show..............oh well I'll catch the next one.
            Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5002 users online. 296 members and 4706 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X