• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congrats

to Kornblaster &
    criminalarrest

On their promotions!!!!!
    Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Thanks! With the changing schedules and moving I haven't been on here in a while...I'm looking forward to the new assignment.

Comment

Congrats to both of you! Read the press release but don't know who you are so don't know where you're going!!

Comment

Originally posted by PHChief View Post
        Congrats to both of you! Read the press release but don't know who you are so don't know where you're going!!
        Check your PM's ----like you, they are both on my FB
        Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

Congrats. Please get those handful of troops under control that write every good cop out there
          "Ask not what your country can do for you - ask what you can do for your country." President John F. Kennedy

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4521 users online. 276 members and 4245 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X