Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two interesting articles in the paper!!

http://hometownradionews.blogspot.co...as-county.html

Do you know those Laurens officers? That never happens here... except the hispanics with No DL...

Comment

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm

"Laurens Police stopped a black Ford Mustang at the intersection of N-28 and Hwy 3"

Traffic Stop 7 miles south of the city limits !!!!! NCIC must have been SLOW that night.

Rolfe have an officer yet????
      Last edited by Iowa #1603; 09-10-2008, 06:56 PM.
      Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

Originally posted by Iowa #1603 View Post
        Hmmmmmmmmmmmm

"Laurens Police stopped a black Ford Mustang at the intersection of N-28 and Hwy 3"

Traffic Stop 7 miles south of the city limits !!!!! NCIC must have been SLOW that night.

Rolfe have an officer yet????

I was poaching

According to k9deputyskirtwearer some dude was gonna take the job but never showed up

Comment

Originally posted by lcpdwannabe View Post
          I was poaching

According to k9deputyskirtwearer some dude was gonna take the job but never showed up
          I saw in their council meetings that they are not going to sell the squad but the markings were coming off the car-------------sounds like they may not hire--------just stay with county contract
          Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

Nice! I had my first chase a couple weekends ago. Certainly not 140mph though, it was all residential.

Comment

Originally posted by 86-43 View Post
              Nice! I had my first chase a couple weekends ago. Certainly not 140mph though, it was all residential.
              Was it grandma leaving the home in her wheel chair

Comment

Originally posted by lcpdwannabe View Post
                Was it grandma leaving the home in her wheel chair
                Negative, 3 illegals. The driver is getting deported for the 4th time.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5822 users online. 329 members and 5493 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X