300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another IA boy

Hello guys, I have finally joined the forums after reading for a while and thought I would jump into the mix.

As I stated in my intro thread, I am studying CJ and Business Management in Cedar Rapids, with the eventual goal of getting hired on with CRPD or Davenport.

Welcome aboard..your from my home area!!!

Davenport is hiring right know!!!

Comment

Yeah, I joke with my buddies that I want to be a cop because I love donuts, they're pretty much one of my favorite totally unhealthy foods. I know Davenport just went through a testing phase this spring, and I heard they were going to do another one from a buddy of mine that got hired in the first run.

Comment

Welcome from MO via Kansas.....

Comment

Welcome from the Iowa DOC and eastern Iowa--------
          Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

Welcome aboard from Northwest Iowa, hope this forum can help you through the process and questions you may have... it did for me.

Comment

Originally posted by ccarton1988 View Post
              Yeah, I joke with my buddies that I want to be a cop because I love donuts, they're pretty much one of my favorite totally unhealthy foods. I know Davenport just went through a testing phase this spring, and I heard they were going to do another one from a buddy of mine that got hired in the first run.

http://governmentjobs.com/view_job.cfm?JobID=128365

Comment

Welcome aboard and good luck.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5918 users online. 352 members and 5566 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X