300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Running Indiana temp plates

I'm looking for an Indiana PO who can help me run Indiana temp plates. Im CPD and the gys in Indiana temp plates have run from us a few times. Any help, please PM me.

Thanks

To my knowledge there is no way to check temporary plates. You can call the dealer, if it is known, and possibly find out through them. I have been IDAC/NCIC certified for several years and I have never been told that there is a way to check them via computer.

Comment

Correct. We cannot run paper plates. The plate number will give you the dealer. In turn, the dealer can look it up but good luck with that. lol

Comment

Originally posted by Ten Six View Post
        Correct. We cannot run paper plates. The plate number will give you the dealer. In turn, the dealer can look it up but good luck with that. lol
        And that's assuming they aren't stolen or forged. I've ran into a few decent forgeries (and some really bad ones) lately.
        I miss you, Dave.
        http://www.odmp.org/officer/20669-of...david-s.-moore

Comment

Agreed, there is no way to run temp plates, at least through IDACS/NCIC
          Your mom...

Comment

Thanks

Thanks everyone. I guess we'll have to come up with some new tactics on these stops.

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7480 users online. 291 members and 7189 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X