Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My, my I think some people need to take a few deep breaths and relax. They are so quick to become defensive and aggitated.
    Not really a good trait to have as a police officer?
    Rest in Peace I.P.D.

Comment

Anytime towncop.

If you are gonna make rude and ignorant comments operator, take it to another thread, and be MAN enough to keep them up instead of editing them all the time.
      Your mom...

Comment

Originally posted by operator48 View Post
        Day tact 0530-1400
        Day 0800-1630
        Middle 1330-2200
        Late tact 1900-0330
        late 2130-0600

this was the basic for IPD, every district tweeked it alittle, i'm pretty sure IMPD has stuck with this.
        I remember a buddy of mine switched back to north district from the traffic branch and this was about in 03 after he had been on north district from 94-02, and he put in for Day shift and didnt get it right away! even with the 10 years of seniority! He was a late shift officer for about 6 months before he finally got days again.....
        so good luck, maybe you will get lucky.
        What exactly is the tactical shift? Is it SWAT? Anybody know what the NE and NW shifts are if they are any different?

Comment

tact shift is like a swing shift. And actually the times they have are mixed up Day shift is 0530-1400. Not sure on Day tact time, but late tact is 1900-0330. and the shifts are no different on any of the districts. They all run the same. And in answer to your question tact shifts are not for swat. The schedule also runs 6 on 3 off.
          People do not lack strength, they lack will-Victor Hugo

Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any other one thing-Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Is the patrol schedule the same as posted by operator48? It’s been 13 years since that post.

Comment

• MCSD241
              MCSD241 commented
              Editing a comment
              No.
              Day shift 0530-1400
              Middle Shift 1330-2200
              Late Shift 2130-0600
              No tac shifts anymore. 6 days on-3 days off

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3946 users online. 250 members and 3696 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X