Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I did some research on google, got to the third page, then ADD kicked in. It's an iffy subject anyway. I don't think the statics would be accurate. If you really think about it, yes I am sure the loudness of pipes have saved a few lives, but there are ignorant teens out there who listen to the music (with bass) on full blast, so the pipes wouldn't really help in that situation. Kinda goes into play with the whole helmet thing. Sometimes it saves lives, others, it may not.

And...I don't ride to show off. I ride because I love it! It's the best stress reliever. Don't mistaken riders who ride because they enjoy it, with riders who do it to show off/get booty/and to act retarded.
    Your mom...

Comment

Originally posted by bigj8550 View Post
      So next time you hear loud pipes remember check out the situation from a riders veiw point. Not all of us are idiots!
      If you read my post, it said "I love to ride, but am currently bikeless." I do check out the situation from a rider's viewpoint, and I also check it out from the viewpoint of someone whose child has been woken up by some tool pretending my street is the strip at IRP. I wasn't implying that you or Christyle were idiots because you have loud pipes.

Comment

Originally posted by IMPDNE View Post
        If you read my post, it said "I love to ride, but am currently bikeless." I do check out the situation from a rider's viewpoint, and I also check it out from the viewpoint of someone whose child has been woken up by some tool pretending my street is the strip at IRP. I wasn't implying that you or Christyle were idiots because you have loud pipes.
        I didn't take offense...
        Your mom...

Comment

Originally posted by IMPDNE View Post
          I totally understand! My boy has been woke up by Loud motorcycles, loud cars, loud trucks, and loud stereos. Which happens a lot because where I live even though I live in a residential neighborhood I live close to a high school.
          Originally posted by Smurfette_76
          You will always be disappointed when you expect rational behavior from irrational people.
          "I always carry a pen in my but, because you never know when things are going to crack off."
          Unnamed inmate VCJ

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3333 users online. 172 members and 3161 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X