300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fort Wayne Police Department

FWPD's academy starts on 6/11..havent heard much from anyone still left? devildog?
    Im pretty much amazing. Just ask anyone about me, im kinda a big deal. I have many leather bound books and my house smells rich of mahogany.

Fwpd

Devildog and I are in the academy. Its pretty tough, but we are getting through it. We are in week 3 as of now. Wish us all luck!!!

Comment

Just curious....FWPD's academy isn't a live-in academy is it? And, when will they be doing it again? Any info Nad???
      Why are there so many babies on O.com? Creole, you and your buddy JPSO Recruit help me out on this one....

* "Preach always, if necessary, use words!" St Francis of Assisi

* Luke Chapter 6, Verses 27-36

Comment

Originally posted by bigjross_2002 View Post
        Devildog and I are in the academy. Its pretty tough, but we are getting through it. We are in week 3 as of now. Wish us all luck!!!
        \

Good luck. Your in good hands wtih Mitch, hes an excellent trainer and is full of knowledge. Speaking with Mitch recently I can tell you the tough part is still to come, but stick with it. And remember, when you start to doubt it, or consider quitting, think of the hundreds of us who would give their left arm to be in your position.
        Im pretty much amazing. Just ask anyone about me, im kinda a big deal. I have many leather bound books and my house smells rich of mahogany.

Comment

Originally posted by towncop View Post
          Just curious....FWPD's academy isn't a live-in academy is it? And, when will they be doing it again? Any info Nad???
          well i cant exactly speak for this nad character however from what i know fwpd is not a live in academy. as far as the next academy im uncertain. I would assume a lateral process would be coming in the next year or two but another full basic class wont be for awhile.

Comment

Originally posted by bigjross_2002 View Post
            Hey bigjross and Develdog, I hope that the two of you wasn't part of the twelve that didn't past the first P.T test? Also, the next time that a news camera is pointed at you guys and gals, make sure that the person that they are filming can do more than three push up before stopping!

P.S. Don't take this too serious, just joking around with you guys! Just like PC said earlier, some of us would kill to be where you are! That's why we do it for free!! Good luck!!
            sigpic
            "I can do ALL things through Christ which strengtheneth me." Philippians 4:13 (KJV)

Comment

Originally posted by Familyman View Post
              Hey bigjross and Develdog, I hope that the two of you wasn't part of the twelve that didn't past the first P.T test? Also, the next time that a news camera is pointed at you guys and gals, make sure that the person that they are filming can do more than three push up before stopping!

P.S. Don't take this too serious, just joking around with you guys! Just like PC said earlier, some of us would kill to be where you are! That's why we do it for free!! Good luck!!
              WE?

Comment

Has anyone gone through the lateral process and do they accept out of state laterals,IL?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3230 users online. 164 members and 3066 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X