300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "yaaaaawwwwwnnnn............."

Wake up Indiana. What's going on in your part of the state? I'm know there are things out there that are actually WORTH posting. Unlike this worthless thread.

I'd say most of the troop-wanna-be's are sitting around with their fingers crossed, unable to type anything on here MidCareer! Things are pretty slow in my part of the state, how about yours?
    Why are there so many babies on O.com? Creole, you and your buddy JPSO Recruit help me out on this one....

* "Preach always, if necessary, use words!" St Francis of Assisi

* Luke Chapter 6, Verses 27-36

Comment

We've apparently got some sort of car race going on, as a few folks came from out of town to watch it.
      I miss you, Dave.
      http://www.odmp.org/officer/20669-of...david-s.-moore

Comment

Cruiser class Car Races? In Indiana? No I would never belive it. Next thing you are going to say is Danica Patrick was there. LOL Not a whole lot going on in southern IN. Unless you count the suicide rate. 22 so far this year, All the "experts" are freaking out!
        Originally posted by Smurfette_76
        You will always be disappointed when you expect rational behavior from irrational people.
        "I always carry a pen in my but, because you never know when things are going to crack off."
        Unnamed inmate VCJ

Comment

Here's something that should get some comments

http://www.indystar.com/apps/pbcs.dl...AL18/705300496

"The merger isn't leading to any shortage, if there is a shortage, which is disputed," Peterson said. "In contrast, it's the reason there are more officers on the street. There would be the same total number of officers if we had not done the merger, but there are more on the street because the merger eliminated duplication of management and put more of the total number on the streets."
          Is it just me or does that last quote really illustrate how out of touch the mayor is with what is going on on the streets? It's sad to think about what it's going to take for him to take notice, and take the necessary steps to reduce crime in the city...

Comment

Originally posted by PUman00 View Post
            http://www.indystar.com/apps/pbcs.dl...AL18/705300496

Is it just me or does that last quote really illustrate how out of touch the mayor is with what is going on on the streets? It's sad to think about what it's going to take for him to take notice, and take the necessary steps to reduce crime in the city...
            hopefully there is a turn around, as long as positions are still available 4/08, Giving it another shot.
            Im pretty much amazing. Just ask anyone about me, im kinda a big deal. I have many leather bound books and my house smells rich of mahogany.

Comment

Originally posted by pc2761 View Post
              hopefully there is a turn around, as long as positions are still available 4/08, Giving it another shot.
              IMPD will never be without positions to fill...

Comment

Does anybody even come to the IN thread anymore. I can't believe how boring these threads have gotten. Anybody there?????????????????

Comment

I would post more on the Indiana thread but everything is about southern Indiana. I am from Northwest Indiana. I read the posts but nothing really relates to my area.

Comment

Thats funny? I always thought it had more to do with central in.
                    You will always be disappointed when you expect rational behavior from irrational people.
                    "I always carry a pen in my but, because you never know when things are going to crack off."
                    Unnamed inmate VCJ

Comment

Everytime I'm here, there's anywhere from 4-6 people looking. Just not much going on with hiring processes, etc. I guess. Personally, I find I learn more if I'm reading rather than typing.

Glad that Metro caught a suspect in the recent arsons in Indy: http://www.indystar.com/apps/pbcs.dl...LOCAL/70601001

Comment

Originally posted by PUman00 View Post
                        Glad that Metro caught a suspect in the recent arsons in Indy
                        Speaking of the arsons, aren't most of the houses being torched vacant/abandoned? Arson is illegal, but the way I see it there are THOUSANDS of abandoned houses in Indy that no one is doing anything about. Those that are boarded up have the date they were boarded, and I have seen several that go back to early 2003. Why get mad at a guy who is torching houses that no one is doing anything about? They are dens for whores and crackheads, so if there isn't a house there, it is one less place for illegal activity to take place.

That is just my personal opinion, and it applies to abandoned houses only. If it is a house someone is still occupying, throw the book at the arsonist. If the mayor was really serious about this problem, he'd go after the property owners.

Comment

The problem is that the arsons were a distraction. While everybody was watching the fires he was out burglarizing the occupied houses. Not bad for a crackhead.

Comment

There are a lot of abandoned houses around here as well. Just makes for a fun night sweeping empty houses looking for a suspect. On one ride along I did we swept thorugh eight houses looking for a suspect before getting a radio call letting us know that another officer found him sleeping under carpeting at another house six blocks away LOL.
                            Unnamed inmate VCJ

Comment

Originally posted by The Legend View Post
                              I would post more on the Indiana thread but everything is about southern Indiana. I am from Northwest Indiana. I read the posts but nothing really relates to my area.

FBI stats are out and South Bend actually has surpassed Gary as most dangerous per capita in the state! YEAAAHHHH!!
                              And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.”- Romans 8:28

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6091 users online. 350 members and 5741 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X