Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Employment

Hello All
    I Might Be Moving Back To Indiana For Family Reasons, So Im Look For Departments In Northwest Indiana That Are Hiring, Or Going To Be Hiring. Also Feedback For Where To Apply, And Where Not To Apply.
    Ive Been In Missouri For 3 Years- Been Officer, A Sgt, And A Chief
    Im In Texas Now Testing Out Down Here WORKING As A Dispatcher Untill I Test Out Then Move To Road, But Like I Said Something Personal Has Happened To My Parents So Me And My Family Are Think About Moving Back There, But I Have To Have A Job To Move Back To.
    If You Can Help Thanks
    --Rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6--

"In God we trust, all others we run through NCIC"

Heard Lake County might be hiring some, also Schererville (sorry if I misspelled). Don't know if Elkhart PD would be far enough West, but they're accepting applications until July 1st.

Comment

Can look at South Bend PD- north central area. Next hiring date for testing is in early fall.
      And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.”- Romans 8:28

Comment

Employment

What About Departments Like Lake Station, Hobart Any Body On Here From These Dept..new Chicago To Start, Just Tring To Find Something..looks Like Ill Be Moving At The End Of The Month..burns Harbor?

Comment

Kind of off subject, but not really. If anyone knows of a police department or knows that the department they work for are hiring, for Dispatch, I would appreciate a PM or something of the sorts. I am looking to transfer.
          Your mom...

Comment

Employment

Christyle Wher Do U Work Now?

Comment

My department is usually hiring. Apparently we still have 5 openings on the road. Even though it is more of north central Indiana

http://www.elkhartcountysheriff.com

Comment

Originally posted by Christyle View Post
                Kind of off subject, but not really. If anyone knows of a police department or knows that the department they work for are hiring, for Dispatch, I would appreciate a PM or something of the sorts. I am looking to transfer.
                Ft. Wayne is hiring.
                silentbutdeadly

Comment

Lake County Sheriff I am pretty sure is testing this fall. Merrillville is testing now.

Comment

Originally posted by cmv_5 View Post
                    Christyle Wher Do U Work Now?
                    I don't usually tell people I don't know, which department I work for, sorry
                    Your mom...

Comment

Originally posted by Christyle View Post

Fort Wayne is indeed hiring. I believe they are looking for call takers, who start out between 14-15/hr..after a year or so most move up to dispatch, who are pulling down between 19-21/hr...you can list me as a reference and you would be snatched up pretty fast
                      Im pretty much amazing. Just ask anyone about me, im kinda a big deal. I have many leather bound books and my house smells rich of mahogany.

Comment

Originally posted by pc2761 View Post
                        you can list me as a reference and you would be snatched up pretty fast
                        Why do I doubt this statement?

Comment

Originally posted by MidCareer View Post
                          HAHAHAHAHHA! Oh stop!
                          Your mom...

Comment

Originally posted by pc2761 View Post
                            Fort Wayne is indeed hiring. I believe they are looking for call takers, who start out between 14-15/hr..after a year or so most move up to dispatch, who are pulling down between 19-21/hr...you can list me as a reference and you would be snatched up pretty fast
                            Eh...I am not moving to Fort Wayne and being a call taker first would suck. I have over 3 years experience. So I would pretty much be stepping down instead of moving up. But thanks Nads.......ter
                            Your mom...

Comment

Originally posted by MidCareer View Post

doubt away!!
                              Im pretty much amazing. Just ask anyone about me, im kinda a big deal. I have many leather bound books and my house smells rich of mahogany.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6093 users online. 317 members and 5776 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X