Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IMPD December 07 Academy

Ok, let's try this again

Good luck to you and to anyone that got postponed.
    Originally posted by Smurfette_76
    You will always be disappointed when you expect rational behavior from irrational people.
    "I always carry a pen in my but, because you never know when things are going to crack off."
    Unnamed inmate VCJ

Comment

Have you heard anything more about moving along in the process?

Comment

I haven't heard anything yet...

Comment

Originally posted by IMPDNE View Post
          Have you heard anything more about moving along in the process?
          Nothing "official" yet

Just glad the schedule has been posted finally so now we at least know we are on hold for something

http://www.indygov.org/NR/rdonlyres/...ssSchedule.pdf

Comment

This is interesting, a December academy?

Comment

Originally posted by 3Charles501 View Post
              This is interesting, a December academy?
              Yep, it is what those of us that were put on "hold" have been waiting for.

We were in the process for the October Academy. Polygraph letters were received by some, see ya next year letters were received by others.

A group of us didn't get anything...eventually we received letters that they were considering us for a possible 3rd academy class for this year.

The new schedule was posted the other day so now we at least know it is happening.

The worst case scenerio for us would have been the 3rd class not getting approved and us having to start over.

So hooray for us, hopefully we all get poly letters

It looks like there is no A or B with this one, so hopefully all of us that were on hold will be moving on.
              Last edited by jeeptavius; 05-17-2007, 09:23 PM. Reason: just cuz

Comment

I am new to the site so sorry if im off subject but i put a pre-app in for the apr 08 academy, waiting on the process to start. I only have one concern, what are the auto dq's or dq's in general? if there are any IMPD cops, please pm me. as far as everything else goes i got a good resume, i've done L.E for the Air Force for the last 4 years, have a lot of (civilian)certs and experience. but im 9 months out from seperation so needed to drop apps. i also applied to brownsburg pd if anyone can answer questions on that department let me know. thanks alot and sorry again if im off subject

Comment

You all still out there?

Can the months till August pass by any slower?

If any of the Oct holdouts gets a letter of any kind be sure to post!!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3246 users online. 151 members and 3095 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X