2. Oral interview
    3. Polygraph
    4. Background investigation groups 1 and 2
    5. Background investigation files reviewed for superintendant
    6. Superintendant reviews background and selects recruit school attendees
    7. Conditional offers of employment, pysch exam, and fitness exam
    8 Psyc, fitness evaluations and fingerprinting
    9. Recruit school begins

Im sure I dont have everything correct, but can someone explain the time table bewteen each step and any other useful info. Thanks

Here is the time line for the 68th class
    Ending Date Event

Announcement of Recruit School

Monday, January 01, 2007 Application Submission Deadline

Invitation for Written Examination

Structured Oral Interview Training

Written Examination 3-sites

Background Investigation Training

Invitations for Structured Oral Interview

Friday, March 09, 2007 Structured Oral Interviews & Written Psychological Testing

Friday, March 23, 2007 Polygraph Examination 14 Test a day

Friday, March 09, 2007 First Group of Background Investigations

Friday, March 30, 2007 Second Group of Background Investigations

Wednesday, April 11, 2007 Review Background Investigations and prepare files for Superintendent (270 applicants) 7 days

Monday, April 30, 2007 Superintendent Reviews Backgrounds & Selects Recruit School Attendees (13 days)

Ending Date Event

Mail Conditional Offers of Employment & Psychological, Physical & Fitness Evaluation Invitations

Friday, June 01, 2007 Psychological, Physical & Fitness Evaluations & Fingerprinting (15 per day) 1 Holiday 222 Test for 90 + 68 Alternates=158 = 15 days

Friday, December 28, 2007 68th Recruit School
    Originally posted by Smurfette_76
    You will always be disappointed when you expect rational behavior from irrational people.
    "I always carry a pen in my but, because you never know when things are going to crack off."
    Unnamed inmate VCJ

Comment

Thanks bigj8550

Do they give you a class on how to prepare for the interview? So right at a year from app. start to recruit school start.

Comment

The class they had for the 68th was more of an overview of the whole process. It did not give any hugh secrets. On the interview the best advice I can give is be calm and confident.
        You will always be disappointed when you expect rational behavior from irrational people.
        "I always carry a pen in my but, because you never know when things are going to crack off."
        Unnamed inmate VCJ

Comment

Originally posted by bigj8550 View Post
          Here is the time line for the 68th class
          Ending Date Event

Announcement of Recruit School

Monday, January 01, 2007 Application Submission Deadline

Invitation for Written Examination

Structured Oral Interview Training

Written Examination 3-sites

Background Investigation Training

Invitations for Structured Oral Interview

Friday, March 09, 2007 Structured Oral Interviews & Written Psychological Testing

Friday, March 23, 2007 Polygraph Examination 14 Test a day

Friday, March 09, 2007 First Group of Background Investigations

Friday, March 30, 2007 Second Group of Background Investigations

Wednesday, April 11, 2007 Review Background Investigations and prepare files for Superintendent (270 applicants) 7 days

Monday, April 30, 2007 Superintendent Reviews Backgrounds & Selects Recruit School Attendees (13 days)

Ending Date Event

Mail Conditional Offers of Employment & Psychological, Physical & Fitness Evaluation Invitations

Friday, June 01, 2007 Psychological, Physical & Fitness Evaluations & Fingerprinting (15 per day) 1 Holiday 222 Test for 90 + 68 Alternates=158 = 15 days

Friday, December 28, 2007 68th Recruit School

UMM!! Not to step on your toes Bigj, but I think there's a typo in here. The recruit school begins July 14 and graduates December 28, 2007. I think that's right anyway. The way I read Navy80's post it seems like he's under the assumption that you don't start the academy until approximately a year after you apply. Again, no disrespect just wanted to clarify.

Comment

That is strait copy and paste from my time line I recived from ISP while I was in process. December 28th is graduation day july 15 is start of academy.
            Unnamed inmate VCJ

Comment

OK. The way it reads it leaves out the actual start date for the academy and just says the graduation date. I just thought that the way Navy's post read it may have been construed that the start date for the academy was 12/28.

Comment

yeah i was under the impression that it started dec. Thanks..so its about a 6 month process then, do you know when 69th begins

Comment

I was told the written test for 69th would be around July.

Comment

Ya that is deceving. I just looked at it again and that is the way it is written. Since I know that academy starts july 15 I just took it forgranted.
                    Unnamed inmate VCJ

Comment

Written test for 69th process will be in January of 2008. Hoping to have a class for 60ish people.
                      Last edited by 10-Roger; 06-05-2007, 12:00 PM.
                      SPSC 262

Comment

Ummm you sure about that date? January of 2007 that was when they had the test for the 68th.
                        Unnamed inmate VCJ

Comment

As long as the link works.....

Found this to be an interesting article.

http://www.thetimesonline.com/articl...e700813004.txt
                          SPSC 262

Comment

Interesting article, however, where did you get your information about the '08 testing?
                            Why are there so many babies on O.com? Creole, you and your buddy JPSO Recruit help me out on this one....

* "Preach always, if necessary, use words!" St Francis of Assisi

* Luke Chapter 6, Verses 27-36

Comment

Originally posted by towncop View Post
                              Interesting article, however, where did you get your information about the '08 testing?
                              A pretty decent source. Look for some small subtle changes in the early stages of the process.
                              SPSC 262

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3553 users online. 193 members and 3360 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X