300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brownsburg PD

Trying to find out what the opinion of this PD is. Any knowledge would be appreciated. I hear it is a great dept. but curious what others think. Thanks in advance.

Originally posted by Boxercop729 View Post
    Trying to find out what the opinion of this PD is. Any knowledge would be appreciated. I hear it is a great dept. but curious what others think. Thanks in advance.
    I also thought about applying with Brownsburg. I dont have any info. for them. Although I did get pulled over by one of their officers, while rushing home to see if I passed my oral interview for IMPD. LOL (The officer was VERY understanding)

Comment

Seems to be a very squared away department.....except for that class B uniform. Money is good. Equipment is good. Training is good. However, not a lot to do in this high $$ town action-wise.

Comment

Brownsburg PD is an excellent department. Good money and training. The Town (the whole county for that matter) is growing like crazy. Rumor has it that Brownsburg is going to annex along US136 all the way to Raceway road. I would imagine that they will follow suit along CR 600N (56th St) to Raceway as well. There is a large, new, tax base to be had.

Comment

Originally posted by TJJames View Post
          I also thought about applying with Brownsburg. I dont have any info. for them. Although I did get pulled over by one of their officers, while rushing home to see if I passed my oral interview for IMPD. LOL (The officer was VERY understanding)
          lol that's great. I would have paid money to have seen that.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3429 users online. 217 members and 3212 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X