300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Intro

Just thought I would introduce myself to the group. I have been around for some time but read more than respond. I am a Deputy for a small southern Indiana County (you guess which Dept.) and have a few years ox experience. Hope to add to the discussions here.
    Boxercop

Welcome Ok I will guess Warrick county?
    Originally posted by Smurfette_76
    You will always be disappointed when you expect rational behavior from irrational people.
    "I always carry a pen in my but, because you never know when things are going to crack off."
    Unnamed inmate VCJ

Comment

Well, I'm guessing since he said it was a small county, I'll go with SCOTT county??
      Why are there so many babies on O.com? Creole, you and your buddy JPSO Recruit help me out on this one....

* "Preach always, if necessary, use words!" St Francis of Assisi

* Luke Chapter 6, Verses 27-36

Comment

I say Knox county..
        Im pretty much amazing. Just ask anyone about me, im kinda a big deal. I have many leather bound books and my house smells rich of mahogany.

Comment

Yep, I'm willing to bet a paycheck for a paycheck I'm right. The answer is all in his name.
          Why are there so many babies on O.com? Creole, you and your buddy JPSO Recruit help me out on this one....

Comment

Ditto to Towncop. "72" is the Scott County designator. In fact, I would bet your initials are TD.
            I miss you, Dave.
            http://www.odmp.org/officer/20669-of...david-s.-moore

Comment

LOL. I think we've dimed him out CruiserClass. LOL.

Comment

Quit it !! You will scare him away! LOL LOL
                Originally posted by Smurfette_76
                You will always be disappointed when you expect rational behavior from irrational people.
                "I always carry a pen in my but, because you never know when things are going to crack off."
                Unnamed inmate VCJ

Comment

Originally posted by CruiserClass View Post
                  Ditto to Towncop. "72" is the Scott County designator. In fact, I would bet your initials are TD.
                  That is scary!! Do I know you?

Comment

Yeah, you know him. He used to dispatch for you before going to IMPD! And by they way, sorry I wasn't able to post that thread in regards to what we discussed last week. Been hectic around my place lately!

Comment

Hey no problem. Cruiser how do you like Indy so far? Hope all is well.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxercop729 View Post
                        Hey no problem. Cruiser how do you like Indy so far? Hope all is well.
                        I'm having a blast. PM sent.
                        I miss you, Dave.

Comment

Glad all is going well. Good luck with fto and STAY SAFE. I am looking at moving back that way!

Comment

Originally posted by Boxercop729 View Post
                            Glad all is going well. Good luck with fto and STAY SAFE. I am looking at moving back that way!
                            Feel free to look me up. Scott Dispatch probably still has my cell phone on record, which has not changed. If not, PM me and I'll give it to you.
                            I miss you, Dave.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4044 users online. 253 members and 3791 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X