300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Indiana State Trooper Kills Himself

Here's the story. I just ran across it tonight while cruising the IndyStar message boards.

http://www.indystar.com/apps/pbcs.dl...=2007704230390
    Why are there so many babies on O.com? Creole, you and your buddy JPSO Recruit help me out on this one....

* "Preach always, if necessary, use words!" St Francis of Assisi

* Luke Chapter 6, Verses 27-36

What can you say about a story like that? It is sad to hear!
    Originally posted by Smurfette_76
    You will always be disappointed when you expect rational behavior from irrational people.
    "I always carry a pen in my but, because you never know when things are going to crack off."
    Unnamed inmate VCJ

Comment

Very sad to hear something like that. The news story, however, was very lacking. Does the Indy Star always report like that?
      That's what they do, it's a trailer park.

Comment

Whoops sorry

Comment

I think the story’s brevity is appropriate.

Comment

Understood, it is just that stories seem to be reported differently in this area Sir. I do, however, agree with that comment in retrospect.
            That's what they do, it's a trailer park.

Comment

Again, I agree with Ten Six on the brevity of the article. However, the Indy Star is TOTALLY anti-police. Want proof, just go to www.indystar.com and scroll down to about mid-page. Go to their message boards and read some of the comments. The Indy Star will ALWAYS post negative articles about the police, and rarely the positive stuff.
              Why are there so many babies on O.com? Creole, you and your buddy JPSO Recruit help me out on this one....

* "Preach always, if necessary, use words!" St Francis of Assisi

* Luke Chapter 6, Verses 27-36

Comment

Originally posted by towncop View Post
                Again, I agree with Ten Six on the brevity of the article. However, the Indy Star is TOTALLY anti-police. Want proof, just go to www.indystar.com and scroll down to about mid-page. Go to their message boards and read some of the comments. The Indy Star will ALWAYS post negative articles about the police, and rarely the positive stuff.
                Yep, and their partner WTHR Channel 13.

Comment

They are! And that's a shame
                  Your mom...

Comment

Do not know what he was going through at the time and I am very sad for his families' loss [B]BUT[B] as a person who has had a close friend commit this act it is a very selfish decision and there is no coming back to apologize or make things right with those you have left behind. VERY COWARDLY!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by hefays77 View Post
                      Do not know what he was going through at the time and I am very sad for his families' loss [B]BUT[B] as a person who has had a close friend commit this act it is a very selfish decision and there is no coming back to apologize or make things right with those you have left behind. VERY COWARDLY!!!!!!!!!
                      Having known a couple of people that have committed suicide and having investigated several, I think some “victims” were not in command of their faculties. More often than not, the subject was suffering from a diagnosisable mental illness.

Comment

Very insightful TEN, I spoke to my father (he has worked in the mental health field for many years) and he had some similar remarks. It's just so unfortunate because it's an ending where nobody wins or comes out feeling good.

Comment

Very sad story, from what he put everyone in that neighborhood thru that night plus the night before with the b/e.....
                          really sad situation
                          Rest in Peace I.P.D.

Comment

"Every 24 hours a police officer dies from suicide." It is more common than what people realize. I recently gave a speech on this topic and was able to find a lot of information on it on the following web site. I was really surprised by everything I had learned.

www.tearsofacop.com

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4833 users online. 291 members and 4542 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X