300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Castle Prison Riot

INDIANAPOLIS -- Inmates were rioting at a state prison near New Castle on Tuesday afternoon, prompting the state to mobilize emergency squads and ask other police agencies to help, the Department of Correction said.

Riot

Do PD's have teams for this kinda of thing or do other prisons have teams that respond.

Comment

Originally posted by navy80 View Post
      Do PD's have teams for this kinda of thing or do other prisons have teams that respond.
      The DOC has teams that respond. Some PD's also have units that can assist. The DOC is in charge and is best trianed for this type of situation.

Comment

I heard they also called out ISP ERT and HRT!! I wonder if they are going to try another breech ????? LOL
        Originally posted by Smurfette_76
        You will always be disappointed when you expect rational behavior from irrational people.
        "I always carry a pen in my but, because you never know when things are going to crack off."
        Unnamed inmate VCJ

Comment

That is what I don't understand myself. I currently work for IDOC and I know that we have a CERT team which is the IDOC SWAT team. That is supposed to be their bread and butter. Yet, they call out the State Police ERT team instead, thanks for the vote of confidence guys.
          I can't believe I do this for free!

Comment

Don't feel bad! They just want to help open the door for you guys.
            You will always be disappointed when you expect rational behavior from irrational people.
            "I always carry a pen in my but, because you never know when things are going to crack off."
            Unnamed inmate VCJ

Comment

ISP is hiring a bunch of new officers you would think that IDOC is next to go on a big hiring spree. Exspecially since they are transfering so many inmates from AZ to New Castle instution to help overcrowding and bring in income for that prison.
              Unnamed inmate VCJ

Comment

Wow now that is a drive for an inmate's vistor to make.
                That's what they do, it's a trailer park.

Comment

You would really have to want to visit somebody to drive that.
                  Unnamed inmate VCJ

Comment

Was that the private-owned prison on the outskirts of town? I applied there, but everyone acted kind of snooty!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4642 users online. 269 members and 4373 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X