300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just got the letter for the IMPD test on May 19th

I just got my letter for the test on May 19th looks like they moved it to a school on the east side and they have a physical fitness tutoring session afterwards. Now I didnt go to the last test but they still sent me a packet.

What is really going on in Indianapolis?

Originally posted by boeingleo
    I just got my letter for the test on May 19th looks like they moved it to a school on the east side and they have a physical fitness tutoring session afterwards. Now I didnt go to the last test but they still sent me a packet.

What is really going on in Indianapolis?
    The academy is on the east side, what is the address? It is on the corner of 10th and Post.

http://maps.live.com/default.aspx?v=...2447&encType=1

Comment

The last test was at the academy this test is at John something high school on East Washington

Comment

hmmm that's weird. I don't know any high schools on east washington.
        People do not lack strength, they lack will-Victor Hugo

Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any other one thing-Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Ok I am here to clarify the test is May 19th at 8am at the John Marshall Middle School 10101 E. 38th Street .

It also says that after the exam all applicants will be required to attend a mandatory physical fitness assessment session. No physical fitness testing is required during this session.

This is new any thoughts

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4324 users online. 206 members and 4118 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X