300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ISP Update

Just wanted to let fellow forums memebers that I successfully passed my polygraph! Yeah! The day I received the email was the same day my BI detective called me and said mine was already due. ahhhhhhh.

Well, so far so good. He is due tonight at my place for the in house interview. I am not worried but I can honestly say that I am getting a "scared" nervous feeling inside because I can not believe it may actually be happening.

Next step physical agility then I am not sure. I think there may be another physcological test or something?? Anyway, up until now I have prayed for a life changing event to take place-a good one. Evendentally this is where God wants me to go. If not, he will stop it at some point! Thanks for all the support.

I passed the OI for IMPD too but havent heard anything about being scheduled for my poly-I wonder why? Hope everything is okay, I would like to joinn IMPD. At least I can still be somewhat close to home.

You could have checked the ISP 67th class post, and the 68th for that information. You could have also posted a response with the exsisting 68th class post. Good news for you.
    That's what they do, it's a trailer park.

Comment

Originally posted by AvalancheZ71
      You could have checked the ISP 67th class post, and the 68th for that information. You could have also posted a response with the exsisting 68th class post. Good news for you.
      haha! agreed
      Your mom...

Comment

Good God, ANOTHER ISP thread? GEEEEEEZE. LOL. But anyway, congrats to you.
        Why are there so many babies on O.com? Creole, you and your buddy JPSO Recruit help me out on this one....

* "Preach always, if necessary, use words!" St Francis of Assisi

* Luke Chapter 6, Verses 27-36

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4152 users online. 205 members and 3947 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X