Columbus is Hiring!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Columbus is Hiring!

Since I like ya'll so much, I thought I would let you know that....

The City of Columbus is seeking motivated individuals interested in law enforcement. We provide an exciting career opportunity and excellent benefits.
    Accepting applications through May 25, 2007, prior to beginning a testing and screening process.

Additional Information is available at:
    http:// www.columbus.in.gov./personnelpostings.p html
    Apply at:
    City Hall Personnel
    Department
    123 Washington St.
    Columbus, In 47201
    Applications must be received by May 25th and no later. Testing will be on Saturday, June 2, 2007.
    Your mom...

Eh...thats a bad link...try this one.

http://www.columbuspd.com/

The website says the PAT is June 2nd

And for all of you who don't know where Columbus is....It is about 35-40 minutes south of Indianapolis. Depending on how fast you go...
    Your mom...

Comment

Do you know how many officers they are planning to hire? How big is this department? Thanks
      Originally posted by Smurfette_76
      You will always be disappointed when you expect rational behavior from irrational people.
      "I always carry a pen in my but, because you never know when things are going to crack off."
      Unnamed inmate VCJ

Comment

Originally posted by bigj8550
        Do you know how many officers they are planning to hire? How big is this department? Thanks
        They generally hire one or two per hiring process per year. They have about 70 officers and are fairly busy for their size. I have a good friend that works there and absolutely loves it. And FYI, the hiring is very political. This was one of the first places I applied after the military and saw first hand how it was.

Show up for the study session and see someone that's there to take the test get out of the chief's car!! LOL. So yeah, anyway, I'll be applying.
        Why are there so many babies on O.com? Creole, you and your buddy JPSO Recruit help me out on this one....

* "Preach always, if necessary, use words!" St Francis of Assisi

* Luke Chapter 6, Verses 27-36

Comment

That's the home town of Tony Stewart for all of you who don't know! I went to college in Columbus. Decent size town. Hated the frickin traffic, but that's what I get for being a country girl..
          Your mom...

Comment

well now I am not likeing the odds on that one at all. Better stick down here in Southern Indiana and keep on networking!!!
            You will always be disappointed when you expect rational behavior from irrational people.
            "I always carry a pen in my but, because you never know when things are going to crack off."
            Unnamed inmate VCJ

Comment

Columbus is kinda southern....
              Your mom...

Comment

when it comes to indiana I am really southern. If I sneeze wrong I am in KY, LOL
                Unnamed inmate VCJ

Comment

Y'all ain't as suthern as I am.
                  That's what they do, it's a trailer park.

Comment

Whatever! You were sending me messages talking all this ghetto jive talk and I had no idea what the heck you were saying! You ain't gotta lie to kick it!
                    Your mom...

Comment

OK, just trying to ease the time away between steps.
                      That's what they do, it's a trailer park.

Comment

I was joking......giving you a hard time......screwing with you (in a non literal way).....pulling your leg.
                        Your mom...

Comment

Z71 I can't belive you want to move up here. If I told my family I got a job in knoxsville or gatlinburg and we had to move they would be saying why aren't we gone yet. That is some beauitful country down that ways yep sure enough is!
                          Unnamed inmate VCJ

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10469 users online. 386 members and 10083 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Working...
                          X