300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• South Bend anyone?

Anyone in here have any info on South Bend, I am from Michigan and am thinking about applying. Do they hire regularly?

I have a few close buddies up there with that department. They've been there 10+ years. They love it. From what I understand they hire pretty frequently as well.

Comment

As far as departments in Northern Indiana go, you couldn't find a better one. Awesome pay and benefits compared to others PD's up there.

Also, speaking from experience, when bad things happen to SBPD's officers or guys from the other smaller departments up there, SBPD couldn't be a better place to look for support. They are a very tight group of officers and extend that brotherhood to any officer that they encounter.

Because of my current work and living situation here in Indy, I can't apply, but if things change, you can bet I'd apply in a heartbeat.

Comment

I'm SBPD and pretty happy with it. Lots of OT, pay is pretty good, class B uniforms, blah blah.

Lots of hiring going on right now, and VERY competetive. If you have any q's PM me. I'm not here a lot (about once a week) but I will keep an eye out. Not much turnover going on at the agency if that tells you anything.
        And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.”- Romans 8:28

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4522 users online. 290 members and 4232 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X