Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone heard from IMPD yet?? I thought they were suppose to send an email on the 6th or 7th of Nov?

Comment

Ya, just got me an email saying I passed Interview, written and moving on to backround investigation. They won't start the background investigation until begining of next year.

Comment

• DevilDawg32
        DevilDawg32 commented
        Editing a comment
        Congrats!! Hopefully ill see you come June!!

• silvlple
        silvlple commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank bro same here!

• Nadiya
        Nadiya commented
        Editing a comment
        Congrats! Yay!

Yep I got my email also saying that I passed the Interview, written and moving onto the next phase!

Comment

I just wonder if with them changing the schedule if that will push our academy start date back?

Comment

Originally posted by DevilDawg32 View Post
          I just wonder if with them changing the schedule if that will push our academy start date back?
          I don't know maybe, they still have enough time to get everything done before June. We shall see when it get there! Hope to see you at academy!!

Comment

Hi there! I made it through the interview phase too! Just wanted to pop in and say hello! I’m a female so I am not quite sure how many other females made it or not

Comment

Originally posted by Nadiya View Post
              Hi there! I made it through the interview phase too! Just wanted to pop in and say hello! I’m a female so I am not quite sure how many other females made it or not
              Hey, Nadiya congratulations! I have no idea how many females are there, I know in my interview session there were about 4-5 females. I guess we have to wait and see. Also, I wonder how many total numbers of applicants we have left.

Comment

Have you guys taken your poly yet?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3773 users online. 245 members and 3528 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X