Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ILEA Tier III Questions

Who can tell me about it? Course content, schedule, requirements, etc
    There is no greater love - than that of a man - that will give his life for another.

If God carried a gun - it would be a 1911

Bueller? Bueller?
    There is no greater love - than that of a man - that will give his life for another.

Comment

Not sure you're going to get an answer in an open forum like this. However if you have any direct questions PM and I will answer what I can. Otherwise the ILEA website may be your best tool.

Comment

ILEA website information is limited hence my posting here.... LOL

Thanks,

DWS

Comment

No, Idea what I know is that they do go thru ILEA. I got an email for them saying they usually hire new police officers every 2 years, and they hire certified police officer every year or so.

Comment

Originally posted by silvlple View Post
            No, Idea what I know is that they do go thru ILEA. I got an email for them saying they usually hire new police officers every 2 years, and they hire certified police officer every year or so.
            Who are you referring to? My question is in reference to the content of the Tier III class. Certain agencies need only send their officers through this limited / shorter class and I'm trying to determine what the content is like (topics, PT Standards?, etc... It's not referring to a certain agency....

Comment

Tier III is not a patrol academy. It is the investigators School. Attorney General Investigators and such.

Comment

• halfacop
                halfacop commented
                Editing a comment
                Yes - I understand that completely. ILEA's site is limited in information reference this tier. Would love to find someone who's been through it and has first hand knowledge of the course content, schedule, etc...

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3653 users online. 203 members and 3450 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X