300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Christyle
    Question...Will they send a confirmation saying you are in the certain testing time you marked off? Also since I lost my letter and it is nowhere to be found, what do we need to bring with us to the test. Im assuming drivers license, anything else?
    I don't have my letter in front of me but I'm pretty sure that we need a couple of sharpened #2 pencils along with your license. Good Luck!

Comment

Originally posted by Christyle
      Also since I lost my letter and it is nowhere to be found, what do we need to bring with us to the test. Im assuming drivers license, anything else?
      Reading from my letter, it states "You must bring with you a valid state issued driver's license. Only a state issued driver's license will be accepted. Arrive at the test location at least 1/2 hour prior to the above listed time for the session you have chosen to sign in."

...no mention of pencils...
      "You can just go ahead and common sense your way out of this conundrum!"

Comment

Suh weet. Thank you for all your help!
        Your mom...

Comment

Anyone know how many they are looking to hire this time around?

Comment

Originally posted by regionrat9 View Post
            Anyone know how many they are looking to hire this time around?
            Seven year old post. Really..?

Comment

Originally posted by CCCSD View Post

Seven year old post. Really..?
              Well, the economy really sucked seven years ago... maybe he's been waiting. And waiting.

And waiting.....
              SUPPORT COP RUN BUSINESSES!!
              SUPPORT LEO BUSINESSES!

In 2017, the sales of my LEO related decals allowed me to donate over $350. to LE/ Military related charities... THANK YOU!!! Check them out HERE...

Comment

Why does it matter? Excise has a process going on right now.. this tooic is excise.. it will bump up in the indiana category.. why does it matter

Comment

Sound advice from a forum expert CCCSD... sarcasm noted. It appears CCCSD doesn't believe in resurrection, old information may appear insignificant to him, but in reality the old information is fruitful. Give CCCSD a big hug, thank him and stroke his ego.

"Since this is over seven years old, you might want to ask Az POST directly.

Don't necropost.

Ever."

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4253 users online. 269 members and 3984 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X