300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IMPD 11th Applicant process

Well I just put in my application for IMPD a few days ago.Any experience folks on here who can tell me what to expect on the written exam?Or when it will be?I also put in an application for Cincinnati police department,I'll be taking their written exam this Saturday.

Common sense style questions. They will provide you with a study guide form the outsourcing company the give the test through. Look over that and you will be fine.. good luck.

Comment

I completed my written on the 25th of this month. I felt really good about it. They told me that they are hoping to let people know within 10 days whether they made it to the next phase

Comment

Has anybody heard anything since the written?

Comment

Nope, I haven't heard anything yet.

Comment

By next week we should know who makes it to the next phase

Comment

Just got the email. I passed and scheduled the oral interview for the 21st!

Comment

Now im nervous. I have not received the email yet

Comment

Judging by the other threads I've followed on here, there's usually a lot of difference in timing in regards to when people receive their notifications and whatnot. Soooo....don't worry too much!!!

Comment

Very easy to say lol. We will see but until then Ill watch my email with the eye of a hawk

Comment

As I was reading this my email came through. Unfortunately I did not make the cut. Good luck to everyone still in it.

Comment

Jburns703 sorry to hear that. Don't let it discourage you, are you applying at any other departments?

Indy85, haha, I know what you mean. I was checking my email every single time I got a notification. Then I just stared at it when I saw I got it!!!!

Comment

Got the email. I made it to the next phase. I wasnt able to schedule my oral yet because ot said " the future calendar was being modified"

Comment

I had already passed the written in the last process so I've been waiting since the sent out the first notification. I knew I passed but the wait was still killing me.

Comment

Hmmmm....I'll have to keep an eye on it because it didn't say anything about a calendar change when I did mine. Congrats though!!!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6422 users online. 374 members and 6048 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X