Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Indiana State Police Now Accepting Applications for 75th Recruit Academy

Indiana State Police Seeks Recruits for 75th Recruit Academy
    The Indiana State Police is now accepting applications for the 75th Recruit Academy. Individuals who are interested in beginning a rewarding career as an Indiana State Trooper may apply online at http://www.in.gov/isp/2368.htm. This website will provide a detailed synopsis of the application process as well as career information about the Indiana State Police Department.

Applications must be received via e-mail by 11:59 pm (EST), on Sunday, November 30, 2014. Applications received after the deadline will not be accepted for the 75th Recruit Academy.

Does anyone know when ISP will be petitioning for another raise in the pay matrix? Salaries are getting stagnant again.

Comment

Hiring is going to be tough with the low pay. Raises in the matrix are not on the horizon.

Comment

I'll be applying. Anyone know when the exams will be? I looked through the application but didn't see anything.
        Vaya con dios

Comment

I also applied. When I filled out my app, it gave me two options of dates/times to choose from for both the written and physical agility testing. The dates they are administering the written exam are December 6th and 7th. My email states that they will make email notifications of your dates and times by December 2nd. You may read your email application confirmation to double check! I believe the written will be adminstered somewhere within the Indiana State Fairgrounds, and the agility will be at the law enforcement academy in Plainfield at a later date (the following week I believe).

Here is a link to the process timeline on the ISP website. Good Luck! Hope this helps you out!

http://in.gov/isp/3042.htm
          Last edited by jburns703; 09-23-2014, 08:53 PM.

Comment

NOVEMBER 30, 2014 is the DEADLINE to apply. Class size is expected to be over 60 (this can change based on needs at the time of the process). If you have considered applying, don't delay.

Good luck to all who apply. Expect the PT test to be cold for the outdoor runs.
            SPSC 262

Comment

Originally posted by 10-Roger View Post
              NOVEMBER 30, 2014 is the DEADLINE to apply. Class size is expected to be over 60 (this can change based on needs at the time of the process). If you have considered applying, don't delay.

Good luck to all who apply. Expect the PT test to be cold for the outdoor runs.
              Thank you for the heads up!
              Last edited by Big Bad Brad; 12-10-2014, 06:07 AM.

Comment

For a "Marine" you are a true jackass...

Post reported.
                Now go home and get your shine box!

Comment

Older than you. Wiser than you. Go get your shine box.

Comment

Yeah... Right...

Comment

ICE CREAM. Ice cream...

Comment

Anyone still involved in this process?

Comment

Yes sir. I assumed this thread was inactive.

Comment

Has anyone received a report letter/email yet? It's been over a week.

Comment

No sir. I assume sometime this week if we're fortunate.
                              Originally posted by IndyHeat68 View Post
                              Has anyone received a report letter/email yet? It's been over a week.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5010 users online. 255 members and 4755 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X