X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carmel PD Hiring Process 2014

Carmel is open........

http://agency.governmentjobs.com/carmelin/default.cfm
    There is no greater love - than that of a man - that will give his life for another.

If God carried a gun - it would be a 1911

Written and physical tests were yesterday. We were told that hundreds of people applied but only a couple hundred showed up to the testing. Guessing about 20-30 failed the PFT yesterday.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Bad Brad View Post
      Written and physical tests were yesterday. We were told that hundreds of people applied but only a couple hundred showed up to the testing. Guessing about 20-30 failed the PFT yesterday.
      I will never understand why people who know they will fail the PFT even show up. Last time I went through a process I couldn't believe the people who showed up and clearly hadn't been working out, preparing for the PFT. There is no way a person can tell me that the day or two before the test they could easily do the sit-ups and push-ups, but somehow the day of the testing they can only do twenty.
      Last edited by Dwntwn317; 01-10-2020, 04:46 AM.

Comment

Yeah I think people just assume because they are in decent shape they are just going to be able to do it and don't adequately prepare.

There were guys that were much younger (I'm 34) and more physically fit looking than me that failed.

Watched several people fail the pushups with just a couple reps left, one guy fail the situps with ONE rep left, and a guy fail the run by 2 seconds.

Comment

Looks like scores are out and oral invites

Comment

Yep, got mine today, appointment for 8/6 for my oral board.

Comment

I got mine for 8/7. The cut off was 85.385%.

Comment

Good luck to all! I wonder how many applicants are still left after the cutoff score?

Comment

i made it also 7/9 poly

Comment

7/9 poly?

You sure this is for Carmel and not IMPD? The oral interviews aren't even until first week in August for Carmel.

Comment

I was actually wondering the same thing??? Anyways, if so then good luck!

Comment

impd sorry

Comment

Anyone have any insight on how many oral interviews there are going to be this go around? Thought I heard the number 20 but not sure how accurate that is? Anyways, good luck to all and stay safe!

Comment

No idea, I would be interested to know as well.

Comment

Good luck to all who either had or will have their panel interviews!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6238 users online. 352 members and 5886 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X