300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Firearms Simulator

Hey guys, just wanted to introduce myself here and spread the word about my Firearms Simulator rental company. I'm having a hard time switching from the police mentality to a sort of salesman mentality, but it's coming along.

I was an officer for 8 years here in Indiana, moved and then went to work as a contractor for the Army. I decided to start my company earlier this year and I've been working on it every since. I am going to go back part time in the next few months with a department after I slow down a bit with my new full time adventure.

I've had the pleasure of setting it up for some of the forum members here and it's been a hit wih with every Dept. that has asked me to come show it to them. Take a look if you have time and pointers on my website are definetly appreciated, John.

indsim.com

Welcome to O.com. I teach on the LaserShot, what setup do you use?

Extraordinarily Ordinary & Remarkably Unremarkable!

"I bet you have an "Operator" patch on your gear"--CCCSD
    "Everyone has a purpose in life. Some people's purpose is to be the example of what NOT to do..."--tanksoldier

Comment

Them as well, I have the brand new PSATS system!! Everyone is amazed at how little it is and the fact that everything is wireless!!

Most of us were use to training on the F.A.T.S machine that weighed like 270 pounds and took 4 hours to set up

Comment

I seen it in person and it is a great system! It is awesome! Way better than the old FATS machine.

Comment

Originally posted by BBFH22 View Post
          I seen it in person and it is a great system! It is awesome! Way better than the old FATS machine.
          Thanks for the kind words!

What was really impressive was the amount of great stuff you had for the goody bags and prizes for the Badges, Bullets and Bullseyes 2013 event! I don't think I've ever seen so much cop stuff in one place!

Looking forward to seeing everyone on Sept. 14th for the event!

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3876 users online. 171 members and 3705 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X