300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grants, Possibly for MDTs ?

Hello all, I'm a police officer for a small municipal police agency in Indiana. I have been hearing (could be rumor or untrue, IDK) talk about some type of grant for Indiana police agencies that pays for Mobile Data Terminals? Our agency is interested in catching up with times and putting those in our patrol vehicles, however we have to scrape up the funding first.

Anyone else here know anything about a grant, or know of any grants we could apply for?

Thanks a lot for your help.

I am not aware of any MDT grants but you might look in to the Secure Indiana grant. I was able to use the grant to purchase accident investigation equipment. It was a $4000 grant, it is a good start. Not sure where you are located, you might contact larger agencies for donations if that is an option. Good Luck!

Comment

The grant money has been drying up as of late. Partner up with the fire guys and throw 2 hog roasts a year and split the money. You should be able to make enough for some units.
      This is for all you parents that like to put your kids names on the back of your mini-vans.

STOP IT! There are predators that will use that information against them!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 12181 users online. 546 members and 11635 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X