300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Capitol. Police pt

Got the call fo my PT test for capitol nexr saturday. Once again hopefully they allow firearm tattoos.

Same policy as the ISP. As long as they can be covered you should be good with Tats. I worked there in 07-08. Most of my friends there have left. Heard moral is even more in the toliet than usual. It's not a regular police department. Just a heads up.PM if you want more info
    The old Miller76. I lost my password.

~Sometimes there is justice, sometimes there is Just us!~

DISCLAIMER: All opinions herein are mine, they do not reflect the opinions or position of my employing agency nor do they reflect any position of the agency.

Comment

Originally posted by ibsman26 View Post
      Got the call fo my PT test for capitol nexr saturday. Once again hopefully they allow firearm tattoos.
      Tattoos of guns should be fine.
      Why are there so many babies on O.com? Creole, you and your buddy JPSO Recruit help me out on this one....

* "Preach always, if necessary, use words!" St Francis of Assisi

* Luke Chapter 6, Verses 27-36

Comment

I got emails about it. I may be there too? If so, see you there.

Comment

Thanks to you all

Comment

anyone know of the 19th process and how it's going?

Comment

DarkKnight,

I was conditionally offered a job on August 31. I went to Indy on September 4 for the psychological, medical and tox screen. I was informed of my selection to be an officer on Monday and I am scheduled to report for duty September 24. I was told I was an alternates alternate, so they may still be trying to fill vacancies. I hope everything works out for you.

Comment

Just make sure you keep a vivid eye on the crosswalk! Be prepared to be crapped on and treated like a security guard. Get the academy and get out! Unless its better these days? Just heard that from several guys I knew that worked there
                Last edited by Deputyhcsd; 07-31-2013, 10:31 PM.

Comment

Take pride in what you do everyday and enjoy the ride! Don't let someone else's opinion of the job affect yours. Do the best you can and form your opinion from there.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3205 users online. 176 members and 3029 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X