300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Albany PD Hiring

I don't know anything other than what's in this link, I just saw it in the paper and figured I'd pass it on:

http://www.cityofnewalbany.com/uncat...-applications/
    I miss you, Dave.
    http://www.odmp.org/officer/20669-of...david-s.-moore

I'm from this area. Pretty good department from what I know. First year pay is low, but that second year bump is pretty sweet. Once upon a time, they were one of the highest paying departments in the state.
    Why are there so many babies on O.com? Creole, you and your buddy JPSO Recruit help me out on this one....

* "Preach always, if necessary, use words!" St Francis of Assisi

* Luke Chapter 6, Verses 27-36

Comment

They want their officers to live in Floyd County.
      Why are there so many babies on O.com? Creole, you and your buddy JPSO Recruit help me out on this one....

* "Preach always, if necessary, use words!" St Francis of Assisi

* Luke Chapter 6, Verses 27-36

Comment

Originally posted by Lawdawg45
        Do you know their residency requirements? I have family in Starlight and Floyds Knobs.........beautiful country down there.
        Also hiring in the area is Indiana University. From the ILEA website:

University Police Department Salary: $35,048 yr.
        Effective: Immediately Review begins April 14, 2011 until position is filled.

OCCUPATIONAL SUMMARY: Provide a safe, secure and service oriented environment conducive to the learning mission of the University. Perform a variety of functions in connection with general duty police work for maintenance of public peace and welfare, protection of lives and property, and enforcement of laws and University regulations. Act without immediate supervision and exercise independent judgment in emergency situations. Tasks include, but not limited to: traffic regulations; handling complaints; conducting investigations; making reports; guarding University property. Shifts are on a rotating basis, including weekends and holidays.

MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS: EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE: Probationary Police Officer High school diploma or GED equivalent Less than 2 years of prior law enforcement experience Must be able to successfully complete following training: Indiana Law Enforcement Academy; CPR/First Aid; Firearm & Chemical Agent; Baton and all mandated in-service training, such as Hazardous Material and Biohazard Must pass ILEA physical standards.

Visit www.ius.edu/hr and click on [email protected] for more information. You must complete the on-line application process prior to the review date. For further information contact Human Resources Office, University Center South, Room 244, or telephone (812) 941-2356.

Comment

Originally posted by towncop View Post
          First year pay is low, but that second year bump is pretty sweet. Once upon a time, they were one of the highest paying departments in the state.
          Who cares about the pay...gas is almost $4 gallon...do they provide officers with a take home car?

Comment

Originally posted by Dwntwn317 View Post
            Who cares about the pay...gas is almost $4 gallon...do they provide officers with a take home car?
            LIKE. lol

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6677 users online. 351 members and 6326 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X